News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryOak

Quote from: Offkey on March 25, 2011, 03:15:47 PMEek  :o. Are those re-attachable?

I quess not:/. I know many many ppl who have at least one stub finger. It would be cool if they'd grow back. Like instant regeneration.

Yay night shift. I'm already tired and I still have to be awake for 10 hours. It's gonna be awesome! :D

It's odd that there are like nearly 50 workers here but only 2 of them are doing night shifts. And of course I'm the other one. Maybe I'll just take my DS with me, forgot the work and play the whole night Pokemon White. Then it would be like I was getting paid for playing Pokemon. That would be perfect.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: drpamplemousse on March 26, 2011, 02:20:52 PMim finally in northern orange county, which means i can use 4G for about an hour or so to do stuff, becauee tethering is an amazing thing!

I sure hope you weren't a fool and did not pay for an overpriced tethering plan!

me irl
[close]

DrP

One word: PDANet -- It allows you to use tethering via USB and Bluetooth... for free.

KefkaticFanatic

Yes.  Good.  With my Atrix all you have to do is enter some settings into a built in menu and you get to use the "wireless hotspot" feature just like if you actually had the plan :)

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

Just came back from an Indian Pow Wow thing.

Bought myself an overpriced obsidian spear and a turtle necklace made of different kinds of rock for shoushm.

I sucked at the tomahawk throw; some people actually got it to stick in the wall.
The closest I got was when it stuck half a foot off the ground, partially in the wall but mostly just leaning against it. :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Brassman388

Jub3r7

It was mostly Cherokee, but some of the people working there were of different tribes.

One of them came from some tribe in Mexico that isn't listed as Native American in some museums, and his wife was half-white, half-Cherokee.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

I just found out... my friend makes the perfect troll face... and he doesn't even know what that is...

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 27, 2011, 12:34:07 PMYes.  Good.  With my Atrix all you have to do is enter some settings into a built in menu and you get to use the "wireless hotspot" feature just like if you actually had the plan :)

Theres this widget i can download in the Android Market that can enable the hotspot feature for free and stuff

Now that im far away from LA and SFO, Im using Connectify to turn my wireless card into a WiFi network for everything and all. So much faster than 4G

GreekGeek

Thought of the Moment. Fuck, I'm still not asleep. Alarm clock ringing in about 3 hours. What's an empty bottle of whiskey doing next to me?
Oh dear xD

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

So much friggen coding over the last few days.

me irl
[close]

WiiMan96

Has the site been down for anybody over the past couple hours?

SuperFireKirby

I'm guess it is not particularly a good thing that I've gotten about half an hour of sleep in the past two days.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Wtf you need a phone number to activate your Youtube account.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.