News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

beeteedubs I gots me a new phone: Motorola Atrix

Dual core Android goodness, yar

me irl
[close]

DrP

hahaha AT&T... GSM stuff is gonna suck, since it'll be all under AT&T... Aufwiedersehn T-Mobile

Did you end up getting the laptop dock thingy???

Im still split between the Blackberry Monaco, the HTC Arrive or the Nexus S 4G for my next phone... we shall wait and see (and hope for a 4" and above display and 16 GB Windows Phone for Spring - meaning a less bulky arrive)

I spend way to much time monitoring cell phone news and shit... ive become an expert

Harvest

fuck, why would anyone spell the word "really" as "relle".  sooo angry.
-

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: drpamplemousse on March 24, 2011, 06:30:16 PMhahaha AT&T... GSM stuff is gonna suck, since it'll be all under AT&T... Aufwiedersehn T-Mobile

Did you end up getting the laptop dock thingy???

Im still split between the Blackberry Monaco, the HTC Arrive or the Nexus S 4G for my next phone... we shall wait and see (and hope for a 4" and above display and 16 GB Windows Phone for Spring - meaning a less bulky arrive)

I spend way to much time monitoring cell phone news and shit... ive become an expert

Of course I didn't.

It uses their pseudo-4G HSPA+ network, which discounting the negative comparisons is actually quite fast, and noticeably faster than my parent's iPhone.  Though that's also because it has more powah but meh :P

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 24, 2011, 06:48:54 PMOf course I didn't.

It uses their pseudo-4G HSPA+ network, which discounting the negative comparisons is actually quite fast, and noticeably faster than my parent's iPhone.  Though that's also because it has more powah but meh :P

AT&T technically has the fastet 3G network, its because the iPhone is a data hog is making the network so diminished. Sprint's 4G network gets an average of 2 mbps download whereas verizon's is like avg 12 mbps (which is true 4G). AT&Ts 3G network is like 2 mbps.

I thought I was getting power with a 1 GHz Snapdragon, but dual core just shoves my cellphone off a cliff. As much as Android is awesome, I want a phone where HTC hasn't touched a single part of it!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: drpamplemousse on March 24, 2011, 07:04:34 PMAT&T technically has the fastet 3G network, its because the iPhone is a data hog is making the network so diminished. Sprint's 4G network gets an average of 2 mbps download whereas verizon's is like avg 12 mbps (which is true 4G). AT&Ts 3G network is like 2 mbps.

There are no "true" 4G networks in existence currently.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Like I didn't already know that!

The FCC has allowed wireless carriers to call networks 4G if they exceed certain requirements, even though they are really borderline 3.5G (and that's Verizons LTE network). Every carrier is touting the "fastest" and "largest" 4G network, as they have been using those 2 words in marketing for years, and they are just revisions to the 3G rules... it goes on and on and on... and on (thats just the gist of it)

And I really want to punch Sprint, because their "4G" network is just like AT&Ts 3G network, but just sparsely populated throughout the country. Im tired of having top 3G speeds being 1.2 mbps, when AT&T gets like 5 mbps.

GaryOak

Quote from: fingerz on March 24, 2011, 01:56:12 PMNails guns and musicians don't combine very well. ;)

Yea they don't. This sucks but it could be much worse. One of my workmates lost four fingers when he was using circular saw. That would be murder, all those fingers flying around and the blood... I must be more careful.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

If my sister really deleted my Mario Paint files, I'm gonna quit it.