News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

I procrastinated too much on homework... better get started tonight.

ETFROXX

universe-X

Harvest

Ok this whole Friday meme thing is pretty hilarious. 

I especially enjoy the Bob Dylan version...
-

SuperFireKirby

Just bought an NES at the thrift store I volunteer at for $5! It came with Duck Hunt, Goonies II, AND SUPER MARIO BROS. 1, 2, AND 3. All for $5. Best deal OF MY LIFE.... maybe

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ZeldaFan

So glad this week is finally over... It was supposed to be my Spring BREAK but I worked monday, tuesday, thursday, friday, and saturday, 6:30am to 4:30pm!! And I'm not getting paid!! Ugh, so tired... -_-'

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Mashi

Quote from: ETFROXX on March 19, 2011, 02:25:01 PMI'M WEARING MAKE UP................ D:
YOU'RE ONE STEP CLOSER FROM WEARING A BONNET, BETTER BE PRUDENT, ETFROXX.

Winter

Wows. I'm at someone else's house using the internet. that NEVER happens. odd. and it's 4:00 am.

EDIT: I'm home now. Freaking 6:00 in the morning. I haven't partied in ages, it's weird xD

Roz~

Usually when you're partying you don't go on the interwebs. Just saying.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fingerz

Unless you're like me and you don't actually have internet at home.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

that sucks... no internet at home/relying on mobile internet... and I don't have AT&T or Verizon, so 3G on my cellphone sucks, and im like .5 miles from the 4G network... DAMN!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 19, 2011, 08:02:24 PMSo glad this week is finally over... It was supposed to be my Spring BREAK but I worked monday, tuesday, thursday, friday, and saturday, 6:30am to 4:30pm!! And I'm not getting paid!! Ugh, so tired... -_-'

You aren't getting paid?  and...wtf?  Those are brutal shit hours!
-

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 20, 2011, 03:11:04 PM3DS trolled me:

Also:

:3

Awesome...Mii failed though.

Out of curiosity, on a scale of one to ten, ten being awesome and one being shitty, how is the 3D?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

It's kinda meh.  They do it well so it's not obnoxious in your face kind of deal, but with what I played at least it really didn't add much to the experience.  You also definitely feel the strain on your eyes with the 3D over when it's on the 2D mode.  Plus if you rotate it more than about 10 degrees the 3D effect breaks.  It doesn't take long to focus into it, but it's like the theatre 3D where you can sometimes focus in and out of it and it kinda disorients you.  Playing this for like an hour or more straight would definitely give you a headache I think.  (Probably why they tell you to rest your eyes every 20 minutes or so, rather than the 1-2 hours or so with a standard display)

The design is much nicer than I expected though.  The pullout stylus is cheesy, but I don't really mind that.  Nub works quite well, much better than the PSP's, but the D-pad is horribly placed.  Guess you'll just have to wait for the redesign on that deal :P

I can see there definitely being some good plain titles coming out just like with the DS, but if things just try to go off of the 3D gimmick it would be pretty awful, as it's definitely not a legitimate selling point.  Of course you can always just slide off the 3D, but they're probably counting on its effect with the 3DS still being a (significantly) less powerful machine than PSP and NGP.

Though the 3-5 hours battery life sucks dicks.

me irl
[close]