The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Man this thread is big. That's bad about Japan. Stuff is happening everywhere around the world atm.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

WiiMan96

Seems to especially like the Pacific for some reason.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

The earthquake was insane. It managed to move Japan 8 feet and tilt the Earth's axis 4 inches.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ZeldaFan

I heard it was the 5th biggest earthquake in recorded history - 8.9 magnitude. Also Japan's biggest earthquake.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

universe-X

The creator of Pokemon died, I heard. </3

lol, jk, kids and their rumors can die in an earthquake too.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

State programming contest today, we got 3rd :\

Should have got first, we only had to finish one problem but we started on one we shouldn't have + wasted too much time at the beginning ughhhhh

winter: read post/edit dates fool.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Putting the clocks ahead is such a kick to the balls.  I worked today and tomorrow morning so losing an hour is complete bullshit.  Also, fuck debit machines for going down when the store was the busiest clusterfuck I've ever seen.  Lineups of pissed off customers that I had to deal with going through all the aisles.  Stupid bitch "this is stupid why don't they fix it?"  fuck, I wanted to punch her...
-

Winter

universe-X

Poking all of my facebook friends.

Apparently there's a speed they measure at how many you poke at once. "You must significantly slow down how fast you are poking."

Edit: Only 52 more to 1000...

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

Quote from: Harvest on March 12, 2011, 07:05:24 PMPutting the clocks ahead is such a kick to the balls.  I worked today and tomorrow morning so losing an hour is complete bullshit.  Also, fuck debit machines for going down when the store was the busiest clusterfuck I've ever seen.  Lineups of pissed off customers that I had to deal with going through all the aisles.  Stupid bitch "this is stupid why don't they fix it?"  fuck, I wanted to punch her...

harvest, where do u work? this sounds all too similar...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!