News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

BobbyTheCat

Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.

KefkaticFanatic

There are actually so many hilarious dealwithit gifs, it's pretty awesome.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Crazy how finding there are bones left in your chicken makes you suddenly not hungry anymore, especially when restaurant food.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

I'm guessing you've never eaten a rotisserie chicken before? :P

me irl
[close]

Roz~

I wish it was a rotisserie chicken. Unfortunately it was not. D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

Concerto No.20 in D minor

No, people. Let's be smart and bring it off.

Dude

HOLY SHIT, HUGO AND I WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT THAT EPISODE LIKE TWO DAYS AGO. ARE YOU STALKING US??

Concerto No.20 in D minor

No, but I did watch that episode on saturday.

KefkaticFanatic

oh god 4 armed grass miloticevoirmawhat with legs

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on March 09, 2011, 06:22:10 PMCrazy how finding there are bones left in your chicken makes you suddenly not hungry anymore, especially when restaurant food.
ikr, plus if there's blood.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

but I love it when you cut chicken and you're like "hey look a blood vessel thats like my favorite thing ever" *CHOMP*

me irl
[close]

GaryOak

Woo, Montreal Canadiens player broke his neck yesterday. Somehow it seems it's always Montreal whose players get badly injured. Was it...Trent Mclean or something whose throat broke years ago. And Koivu had a cancer, well it's a different thing. But if I were a hockey player, I wouldn't play in Montreal.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

FallenPianist

Quote from: GaryOak on March 10, 2011, 12:17:25 AMWoo, Montreal Canadiens player broke his neck yesterday. Somehow it seems it's always Montreal whose players get badly injured. Was it...Trent Mclean or something whose throat broke years ago. And Koivu had a cancer, well it's a different thing. But if I were a hockey player, I wouldn't play in Montreal.

Don't start me on this.... And !"/%&//" Chara who doesn't even get a suspension.