News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Ah.

So basically Hugo and Shado are constantly browsing the forums, all the time.

me irl
[close]

Dude

MG needs an avatar.

And Kefka needs a new avatar. Seriously, Christmas is over.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

I didn't notice anything. Oh wait, Slow and Dude are the ones saying this.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

I lol'd at this, considering how trashy everyone in the Live community is.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Winter

SlowPokemon

Hahahaha xD

Anyway, huge piano recital tomorrow.

WISH ME LUCK EVERYONE

I am playing "Lo'rage (The Storm)", "Maple Leaf Rag," and the main theme from Howl's Moving Castle "Merry go Round of Life". :3 I got to choose that last one...everyone at the Steinway gallery is going to be like "Umm....what is that."
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

I'll tell you what we say here:
Bon succès! ;)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

master_gamer38

Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

GaryOak

I finally got 120 stars in SMG2 yesterday. It took me a while to beat that game since I got it for Christmas. I was really happy to finish it finally but not so happy when the green stars appeared. Not doing that ???. Well I still have to finish FFXII and one Dragonball game and then I finally get to play Kingdom Hearts II. But by then I already have Pokemon B or W :-\. I don't even know why I'm buying this generation since I skipped third and fourth ones. I think nsm has something to do with that.

Last night I woke up 3:00am 'cause my chest was hurting. Not the best way to wake up. I was thinking about waking up the others and tell them to call an ambulance 'cause I've had heart issues for about two years now. But what man would do that? So I just continued to sleep and here I still am. I didn't die. Ima happy. I think work is causing all these pains. My back hurts, my shoulders hurt and that freaking nailgun is killing my fingers. I thought I would get used to it but after two months it's still not getting better.

And good luck to Slowpoke. Don't fail at those jumps in Maple Leaf Rag.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

SlowPokemon

Yeah thanks.

I am going to do awful thanks to my HORRIBLE stage fright. Dx

I'm going to forget a note and then just freeze and stand there stupidly, and everyone is going to be like "Who does that little lima bean think he is?!?"

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 27, 2011, 07:46:28 AM"Who does that little lima bean think he is?!?"
Sipan, your quote had been replaced.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

So Ash Wednesday is coming up, and that's gonna be the day where I am going Vegan! I'm really excited about what it would bring and the discipline that comes with it