News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 25, 2011, 08:26:59 AMI'm curious to how the "time online" is even calculated.  Does it just consider whenever you have a browser window open with the forums up, or is it a more complex equation with whether or not you are actively sending commands to view new pages and whatnot.

Hum.

I think (don't know, just assuming) that whenever you do something on the forum, you are logged as online for x amount of minutes, which is then refreshed every time you do something on the forum. If you just keep the forum open, it'll expire.

Also, recruits swore their oath today and got promoted to artillerymen. Now to enjoy our 3-day vacation.

They grow up so fast.

universe-X

Wow, people in my biology class were really disturbed when our teacher said "When we eat rice/apples, we're eating ovaries." >_>

Weaklings.

Offkey

Quote from: universe-X on February 25, 2011, 02:33:19 PMWow, people in my biology class were really disturbed when our teacher said "When we eat rice/apples, we're eating ovaries." >_>

Weaklings.
Lol sissies. Just wait till you get to dissect an octopus, that smell... I'll never forget it.

The vacation in which I planned to do all kinds of stuff, which I didn't actually do, is over again =/. Ohwell it's ok, I learned a couple new songs to play. Man if I was half as motivated to study as I am to play music, I'd kick ass, I feel like I picked the wrong subject ><
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Harvest

-

universe-X

Oh yeah, so remember that guy that wanted to fight me because he thought I hit his girlfriend? Well, now he knows I didn't, but for some reason thinks it's cool to call me a retard... multiple times. "Look at you, you look like a retard. Not even professionals can help you." I wanted to hit him so bad, but that's what he wanted me to do, start the fight. *shrugs* I mean, c'mon...

^Is this the face of a retard?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Who else liked it better when SFK was gone?

Just me?

ETFROXX

master_gamer38

Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: universe-X on February 25, 2011, 05:19:17 PMOh yeah, so remember that guy that wanted to fight me because he thought I hit his girlfriend? Well, now he knows I didn't, but for some reason thinks it's cool to call me a retard... multiple times. "Look at you, you look like a retard. Not even professionals can help you." I wanted to hit him so bad, but that's what he wanted me to do, start the fight. *shrugs* I mean, c'mon...

^Is this the face of a retard?

...Obviously there was a picture of yourself there (it was edited way after the other posts)...

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 25, 2011, 05:20:15 PMyes

If there WAS a picture of him there, that's really mean, I have to say.

Quote from: Dude on February 25, 2011, 05:26:56 PMWho else liked it better when SFK was gone?

Just me?

I wouldn't say that... but he has been kind of bleah lately.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

...or there was a picture of Ex-president George Bush with his mouth getting ready to suck berries. :P You really need to be careful when making accusations.

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 25, 2011, 05:41:51 PM[img]http://pic of mg and his twin mg]

Guess who's in town!

o: That poster's in my orchestra class! WHEN THE HELL ARE YOU COMING TO TEXAS!?

Harvest

So many things I want to explore and enjoy, yet no time to explore or enjoy them.

I need to go on a very very long vacation.  Like a fucking year.
-

DrP

I had a bunch of mangoes ripen today!

Don't you just love the taste of fresh mangoes... and mango milkshakes, mango-blackberry smoothies, mango salsa and mango sauteed with Mahi Mahi!

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 25, 2011, 08:26:59 AMI'm curious to how the "time online" is even calculated.

In case you're still wondering: When you click on a page, or do something etc, it starts a timer which goes for 15 minutes. If you click on something else before the 15 minutes is up, it adds the time onto your 'Time Online' and restarts the clock again. If you click on something after the 15 minutes is up, that doesn't count because you've already gone 'offline.'