News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Slow surpassed KF in most posts... someone loves being here, huh?

Winter

KefkaticFanatic

My posts were built up over a long period of time.

He posts at a borderline spam level. (Average 13 per day)

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Still KF's been building up his post count for two years longer than you. You really should find something to do. Sports, maybe?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Ha, people on the internet playing sports.

inb4 Concerto

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Obviously that's why my post count is so low compared to slow and kefka.  I'm ballin'.

Dude

Jub3r7

I think I deleted the post because it was a stupid joke and very awkward.

Edit: I HATE SCIENCE FAIR. SO MUCH.

I try not to hate my teacher... but when the soccer team that she coaches lost a game, she cries and takes it out on us. >_>

And she also groups all the stupid people together. Or, at least the people she thinks are stupid.
And that includes me.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

GaryOak

Quote from: drpamplemousse on February 24, 2011, 01:37:16 PMSlow surpassed KF in most posts... someone loves being here, huh?

Kinda odd he's not in the top-10 of Most Time Online list. 10 months and over 3500 posts. That means just one thing.

SlowPokemon doesn't fuck around.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

I'm curious to how the "time online" is even calculated.  Does it just consider whenever you have a browser window open with the forums up, or is it a more complex equation with whether or not you are actively sending commands to view new pages and whatnot.

Hum.

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

I fell asleep with the forum window up and I got like 5 hours of time online. I was like FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D