News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WestSideLlama

I get out june 14

i get to go to band camp and 2 scout camps (i know i am a nerd  :P)

anyone else play trumpet?

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Harvest on May 22, 2008, 06:52:12 PMJaMaHa didn't lock it.  It was Concerto.

I got JaMaHa to unlock it.
oh... whoops...
i mean, Concierto, why did you lock the topic...
(Sry Jamaha)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

starpikachu

ok since no one is posting here's my thought of the moment: listening to SMG OST and hoping someone can make a SMG medley

Sirus

MY 150 questions Spanish EXAM IS COMING!!!!!!!!

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

KefkaticFanatic

...I have to wait till Friday the 13th of June :'(

me irl
[close]

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: WestSideLlama on May 22, 2008, 06:58:41 PMI get out june 14

i get to go to band camp and 2 scout camps (i know i am a nerd  :P)

anyone else play trumpet?
Hey! I play trumpet! *High Five*

Quote from: starpikachu on May 22, 2008, 07:27:20 PMok since no one is posting here's my thought of the moment: listening to SMG OST and hoping someone can make a SMG medley
I wish I could >___>, but I only know a few songs (Well that are in midi)

I can't wait till sum....wait it's already here. >.> I have nothing to do!

razer84

Quote from: Gamer4250 on May 22, 2008, 09:01:14 PM...I have to wait till Friday the 13th of June :'(

me too. the school board decided to cancel the last 2 days of school, so for me, the 13th is early...

damn commies.

KefkaticFanatic

...so you would have Monday and Tuesday as the last days of school?  Odd time to end.  Never heard of a district canceling the last days of school.

me irl
[close]

Brawler4Ever

I get Memorial Day/American holdiay off and then three days of exams (two classes each).
Each class is an hour and 15 minutes, and then I'm free FOREVER until August.
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

razer84

Quote from: Gamer4250 on May 23, 2008, 03:32:11 PM...so you would have Monday and Tuesday as the last days of school?  Odd time to end.  Never heard of a district canceling the last days of school.

yeah, Monday the entire eighth grade was going on our class trip to an amusement park and all of the seventh grade would have field day. Tuesday was gonna be a half-day any way...

they canceled them because we only had one snow day this year out of the twelve alloted ones.

damn commies.

Harvest

My cat just snapped at a window.  I think there was another cat outside, I don't know, but it was freaky, I was afraid it could be a raccoon that could come right through the screen.

His fur puffed up and his tail expanded.  He hissed at me when I tried to rescue him :'(

-

HugoMeister

5 day weekend! Memorial Day, school picnic, and snow day. w00t!

Edit: Nooooo! I just finished my arrangement of Kairi (Kingdom Hearts) when Finale died and the file was deleted.  :'(

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

B-Kpianist

OMG I HATE WHEN FINALE DOES THAT! >:( That sucks really bad...
You should save it like... every other measure that u finish. That's what i do, just in case. ;)

HugoMeister

Ah, but see I did do that. When Finale completely blew up that entire file was deleted, not just the stuff I had finished. Everything I had done is gone......

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever