The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Hhm.  Downtown Salt Lake is a pretty awesome place.  The Gateway, ESA.  The lake is crappy, but the island is pretty.  Surprisingly we have some of the best restaurants around.

DrP

Next time I go skiing in Park City, ill let you know

Shadoninja

the last piece we played in orchestra was so atrociously bad...
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on February 15, 2011, 10:38:32 PMHhm.  Downtown Salt Lake is a pretty awesome place.  The Gateway, ESA.  The lake is crappy, but the island is pretty.  Surprisingly we have some of the best restaurants around.

silly mormons

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Quote from: universe-X on February 15, 2011, 10:00:54 PMCome to Texas! Land of the Stereotype!

yes! you just have to learn to ride horses, lol. hahaha i've never touched a horse in my life! XP
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Harvest

Found my team hockey photo.  I'm standing right beside Justin Bieber.  I totally forgot about that hahaha, but I guess it happened :D

haha, not uploading, I look like shit.
-

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

Harvest

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 16, 2011, 12:34:47 PMJust blur out your picture or something.

That would be silly, more of an excuse since it would be really inconvenient for me to get it on here.
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Harvest on February 16, 2011, 12:33:47 PMFound my team hockey photo.  I'm standing right beside Justin Bieber.  I totally forgot about that hahaha, but I guess it happened :D

haha, not uploading, I look like shit.
pic or it didn't happen

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!