The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: winterkid09 on February 15, 2011, 01:39:52 PMwe need to get smashed together
Agreed.

Quote from: dahans on February 15, 2011, 01:48:43 PMHaha xD Yep^^. But be aware of the fact that austrian people are used to drinking... that's why a friend from the US and a friend from england vomitted xD.
I'd love to welcome you in austria xD .
I have Irish, Lithuanian, Dutch and German in my blood... there's no way im vomiting

Speaking of drinking: I had a dream where I was going to a conference for KPMG in Munich... dahans met me at my hotel and we went to every bar in the city and got mega-smashed.... epic night... no one vomited and dahans hooked up with this lady from my work... haha. best dream ever.

Winter

i have Irish Dutch Czech German and French :|

Harvest

-

DrP

Quote from: winterkid09 on February 15, 2011, 02:09:33 PMi have Irish Dutch Czech German and French :|
swap the French for Lithuania and add English, and you have me!

dahans

Quote from: winterkid09 on February 15, 2011, 01:52:30 PMWell I'm not a heavy drinker, but you're welcome to make me keep drinking xD

unless you want me to be around for a while :|
:D haha xD I dunno? xD

Quote from: drpamplemousse on February 15, 2011, 02:06:17 PMSpeaking of drinking: I had a dream where I was going to a conference for KPMG in Munich... dahans met me at my hotel and we went to every bar in the city and got mega-smashed.... epic night... no one vomited and dahans hooked up with this lady from my work... haha. best dream ever.
EPIC DREAM XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD That sounds amazing xD.

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Winter

ETFROXX

I vote you all just come to NE.

We have corn.

Lots.

SlowPokemon

I would post an argument that you should come to GA instead, but... then I realized I had no legitimate points. :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

You could all come to CA

Home of Disneyland. Endless Mexican and Chinese food. Beautiful Beaches and Sunsets. and Year-Round Warm Weather!

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 15, 2011, 02:32:16 PMI vote you all just come to NE.

We have corn.

Lots.
Hence you're a cornhusker... right??? Are you going to UNE?

Have you guys figured out a way to turn that corn into some hick moonshine?? haha

universe-X

Hmm... so I wasn't actually single for the first time Valentine's Day. :P

And I missed 5 pages of this thread ._.

Hopefully after this week, I'll be available to do more stuff like breathe...

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 15, 2011, 02:43:31 PMWhat's UNE.

I'm guessing University of Nebraska?

You should all come to Florida. Home of bad drivers, skin cancer, and hurricanes.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

University of Nebraska... that's what we call it out here.

ETFROXX

There's a lot of universities. I'm gonna go to UNK. The University of Nebraska at Kearney. :3

Roz~

Obviously you guys have to come visit teh Frenchland.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.