The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Kefka, your name is written in white on the side along with Dude, Hugo, and shoushm.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

Cobraroll

Me, then? I'm just slightly off that map. Just go straight up from Alaska, across the pole, and down on the other side.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

GaryOak

Why wouldn't you all come to my place? This house is pretty big, there's plenty of room for everyone. And what's the most important, I wouldn't have to travel anywhere.

Did somebody just think I'm selfish >:(
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 14, 2011, 09:49:45 PMI'm more to the left.
This.

I'm on the other coast but the latitude is almost spot-on.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

Hey guys, I have the greatest idea ever! Everyone should come to Austria where all but two of you can legally drink!
xD
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

DrP

Quote from: dahans on February 15, 2011, 01:01:15 PMHey guys, I have the greatest idea ever! Everyone should come to Austria where all but two of you can legally drink!
xD

Es kostet zu viel!!!

Winter

Quote from: dahans on February 15, 2011, 01:01:15 PMHey guys, I have the greatest idea ever! Everyone should come to Austria where all but two of you can legally drink!
xD

Hell yes.

dahans

I know that it costs a lot DrP :/. But I can't afford a flight to canada as well xD.

Winter

xD

we need to get smashed together

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

Quote from: winterkid09 on February 15, 2011, 01:39:52 PMwe need to get smashed together

Haha xD Yep^^. But be aware of the fact that austrian people are used to drinking... that's why a friend from the US and a friend from england vomitted xD.
I'd love to welcome you in austria xD .

Winter

Well I'm not a heavy drinker, but you're welcome to make me keep drinking xD

unless you want me to be around for a while :|