News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Kefka, your name is written in white on the side along with Dude, Hugo, and shoushm.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

Cobraroll

Me, then? I'm just slightly off that map. Just go straight up from Alaska, across the pole, and down on the other side.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

GaryOak

Why wouldn't you all come to my place? This house is pretty big, there's plenty of room for everyone. And what's the most important, I wouldn't have to travel anywhere.

Did somebody just think I'm selfish >:(
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 14, 2011, 09:49:45 PMI'm more to the left.
This.

I'm on the other coast but the latitude is almost spot-on.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

Hey guys, I have the greatest idea ever! Everyone should come to Austria where all but two of you can legally drink!
xD
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

DrP

Quote from: dahans on February 15, 2011, 01:01:15 PMHey guys, I have the greatest idea ever! Everyone should come to Austria where all but two of you can legally drink!
xD

Es kostet zu viel!!!

Winter

Quote from: dahans on February 15, 2011, 01:01:15 PMHey guys, I have the greatest idea ever! Everyone should come to Austria where all but two of you can legally drink!
xD

Hell yes.

dahans

I know that it costs a lot DrP :/. But I can't afford a flight to canada as well xD.

Winter

xD

we need to get smashed together

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

Quote from: winterkid09 on February 15, 2011, 01:39:52 PMwe need to get smashed together

Haha xD Yep^^. But be aware of the fact that austrian people are used to drinking... that's why a friend from the US and a friend from england vomitted xD.
I'd love to welcome you in austria xD .

Winter

Well I'm not a heavy drinker, but you're welcome to make me keep drinking xD

unless you want me to be around for a while :|