News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Dude

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on February 14, 2011, 04:04:02 PMWimmins complaining about the fact that they didn't receive anything/don't have a boyfriend ~> Annoying.

You forgot the ones that never stop annoying you with the stuff they got today *points at someone in my apartment*

My current plan is to draw nonstop until 2 AM and look for necessary reference images online --> A great Valentine's Day! :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

Dude

Winter

Yes well, when I dye my hair blue and cut it like that, and make it my avatar (with a bow)

I win.

Dude

Winter

Jub3r7

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 14, 2011, 04:05:39 PMI just received flowers from 'someone who cares'. I'm confused.
I think that means somebody cares. But then again, what kind of horrible monster wouldn't care about ETF? :O

Also hapy valentines day shoushm. Will you be my valentine?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on February 14, 2011, 06:54:10 PMYou forgot the ones that never stop annoying you with the stuff they got today *points at someone in my apartment*

My current plan is to draw nonstop until 2 AM and look for necessary reference images online --> A great Valentine's Day! :D

Haha trudat. OLAWD I HAS TEH FLOWARS! Those bitches got mad when I told them to shut the fuck up. T'was awsm, it made my day. :D

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 14, 2011, 07:14:03 PMI think that means somebody cares. But then again, what kind of horrible monster wouldn't care about ETF? :O

At first I read "what kind of horrible monster would care about ETF" and I wtf'd.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 14, 2011, 07:14:03 PMAlso hapy valentines day shoushm. Will you be my valentine?
You're too late, she already has me, Hugo, and Winter(Maybe).

Winter

Roz~

I am dating myself. Unless someone says otherwise.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.