News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

That sounds super gay.

Quote from: wikipedia"The most common criticism of Killer Bunnies is that the game is ultimately a lottery, with the winner being determined by the random choosing of the Magic Carrot, which is set at the start of the game. Because of this, a player consistently outclassed through the game can still win as long as a single bunny and a single carrot card is retained. Fans of Killer Bunnies contend that this random element keeps the game exciting even when one player's early card draws leave him in a poor position. It also allows less skilled or serious players to enjoy a game against more experienced players. Others have complained about the complexity of Killer Bunnies, especially with the booster packs added to the game."

Doesn't seem worth all the effort in the game if the end winner is totally random.

SlowPokemon

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAHHHAAHAHHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

^That was my reaction upon reading that there's actually a game called Killer Bunnies.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nakah

DrP

Quote from: Nakah on February 08, 2011, 11:00:04 PMDoesn't seem worth all the effort in the game if the end winner is totally random.
The person with the original carrot my not be the winner... someone could steal it, or you couldn't have a bunny when the game ends, so you have to auction off your carrots.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 09, 2011, 03:41:16 AMBWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAHHHAAHAHHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

^That was my reaction upon reading that there's actually a game called Killer Bunnies.
There have been some epic killer bunnies tournaments here... with a crapload of expansion packs.

It's actually a humorous game: you could get a Terrible Misfortune card where hillbillies roast your bunny in a hoedown cookoff, or you could release the Ebola Virus on the Bunnies... or you could use the Green Gelatin with evil pineapple chunks to kill a bunny. so many things can happen!

Roz~

@ Dr. P: In your sig, it's il fait, not il fais. ;)

Also, that game looks weird. I'll stick to Pokemon TCG.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

*facepalm*... j'ai oublié! I have to change it anyways

Roz~

Shadoninja

speaking of nazi, my grandmother's such a fucking bitch, i hate her existence.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

I would say she feels the same about you, but you can't feel like that about Shadoninja.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I gonna leave it! Mwahahaha!

ANDDDDD... New Avatar

Roz~

Well if you want your signature to make no sense then don't change it. =D

Also, wtf. My parents are not home tonight, and I finished school pretty early today. One of my brothers came back home and yelled at me for not making food for him. You, sir, can gtfo.

DrP

Did he ask you to make him a sandwich?

Cause you kinda have to... haha (not really)

Jub3r7

You wanna hear a joke? Silverware's rights! [/non sexist joke]

Sexist jokes aren't that funny. BLONDE jokes, on the other hand... (haha, jk)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]