The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Yeah... I'm finally contributing to the site that I've been a part of for such a long time. Well, since April, at least.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Heeeeeeyy, why doesn't someone make a PDF of my Dimble Wood arrangement in the February 14 submissions... nudge nudge....

Also, if anyone needs (I can't imagine why you would) the soundtrack to Tim Burton's Corpse Bride, pm me. I'll hook you up. 8)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 08, 2011, 04:28:02 PMHeeeeeeyy, why doesn't someone make a PDF of my Dimble Wood arrangement in the February 14 submissions... nudge nudge....

Also, if anyone needs (I can't imagine why you would) the soundtrack to Tim Burton's Corpse Bride, pm me. I'll hook you up. 8)

They all get one once they're uploaded !

universe-X

So I have a friend that I treat like a sister. I hit her (lightly, mind you) and say "No offense." as if I didn't mean to offend her (jokingly, lol).

Her boyfriend finds out about this and thinks I'm legitly hitting her and sent me a message threatening to beat me up. He was my friend, but o_o .

So, should I be worried?

Harvest

Quote from: universe-X on February 08, 2011, 05:56:00 PMSo I have a friend that I treat like a sister. I hit her (lightly, mind you) and say "No offense." as if I didn't mean to offend her (jokingly, lol).

Her boyfriend finds out about this and thinks I'm legitly hitting her and sent me a message threatening to beat me up. He was my friend, but o_o .

So, should I be worried?

Sounds like this /friend/ is a fucking moron.
-

ETFROXX

Winter

SlowPokemon

Oh my god I thought you were Dude. Legit. Must be the avatar (I LIKED THE GROVYLE ONE O_O)

Anyway. Hooray for Jub for making me a PDF, but it was unnecessary apparently. xD Oh, well. Thanks a lot for helping me out.

Also.

Quote from: universe-X on February 08, 2011, 05:56:00 PMSo I have a friend that I treat like a sister. I hit her (lightly, mind you) and say "No offense." as if I didn't mean to offend her (jokingly, lol).

So, should I be worried?

Never hit any girl ever. It can not lead to anything good. >__> Not that that helps you now. But still.

My advice? If he's the type of person who can be reasoned with, explain that you did not seriously hit her, or it was an accident or something. If not, DENY EVERYTHING.

Roz~

Ugh why is euthanasia such a taboo subject? Can't find any statistics about that. Mehmehmeh.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Youth in Asia? That shouldn't be too... oh. Well, Euthanasia seems like it would have a lot of statistics... But then again they will all be unable to be located once I have to do a project or something... >__>

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 08, 2011, 06:10:18 PMOh my god I thought you were Dude.
Apparently I'm so awesome that I can be here when I'm not. 8)

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 08, 2011, 06:00:27 PMI keep reading moron as 'mormon'.
There's a difference?

Quote from: winterkid09 on February 08, 2011, 06:04:35 PMso you /did/ mean to offend her?
You have to be there to get the joke. :P

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 08, 2011, 06:10:18 PMNever hit any girl ever. It can not lead to anything good. >__> Not that that helps you now. But still.

My advice? If he's the type of person who can be reasoned with, explain that you did not seriously hit her, or it was an accident or something. If not, DENY EVERYTHING.
I treat everyone equal. Female, male; teacher, student; dog, human. :P If 85% of the girls I know are gonna talk about how high and mighty they are in today's world, they can take a hit (no offense to anyone, of course). But because I treat this girl like a sister, I don't hit her that hard... it's more like a shove, if anything, honestly.

And my plans exactly. xD Evasive maneuvers are the same for all men in any situation. :D

Quote from: Roz~ on February 08, 2011, 06:12:11 PMUgh why is euthanasia such a taboo subject? Can't find any statistics about that. Mehmehmeh.
It's a taboo subject? PM me, I've been wanting to debate it >:D

Roz~

Quote from: universe-X on February 08, 2011, 06:57:22 PMI treat everyone equal. Female, male; teacher, student; dog, human. :P If 85% of the girls I know are gonna talk about how high and mighty they are in today's world, they can take a hit (no offense to anyone, of course). But because I treat this girl like a sister, I don't hit her that hard... it's more like a shove, if anything, honestly.

It's a taboo subject? PM me, I've been wanting to debate it >:D

If people are retarded, hit them. Whether they're teachers, wimmins, guys, w/e. That's what I think anyways.

And about the euthanasia thing, I'm almost done (hopefully). I just need to find some "consequences" it creates, i.e numerous debates, lawsuits, etcetc. Can't say I've found a lot of consequences yet though, except for the fact that it's considered as a murder in almost every country and that some people think people should have the right to decide whether they want to die or not.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

I'm kinda thinking of starting a game like TWG (in the sense of multiple people playing with a sense of unknown) on here called... Killer Bunnies. It's similar to the Card game, but optimized for online and everything.

Lemme know if anyone is at all interested.