News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 01, 2011, 10:04:53 PMChopin's Etude Op 10 No.12.
Man, I love that one. It's bound to be bloody difficult though.

WiiMan: Are you from around QLD?

DrP

Quote from: WiiMan96 on February 01, 2011, 11:20:11 PMI'm getting sick of the weather down here. Not only is it getting up to 50°C (122°F) where I live, and Queensland only just recovering from the floods; now Queensland will get hit by a Category 5 cyclone in 6 hours time, twice the force of Larry (the equivalent of an atomic bomb) and will most probably wipe out 300km of coast and will severely damage the Great Barrier Reef.

If any of you are affected or know someone who is, my thoughts are with you.

I have friends who live in Brisbane. Its been kinda crazy for them lately, so ive heard.

WiiMan96

Nah, near Sydney. But still, it really sucks.

Something like half an hour now.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

WOOT. My Bamboo Drawing Tablet came today! I expect my ART to double over the next week. The first thing I drew in GIMP:

I started drawing just a random cartoon guy, but after drawing the hair I thought myself, hmmmm, that looks an awful lot like Hitler hair. And thus, ART was born.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Snowstorm + no snowplows = OMG driving is awful.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

why not just attach a shovel to the front of your car?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Would be awsm but I'm not sure my car could handle it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

Winter

Harvest

Top mark in Sociology, Anthropology, and Psychology get.

Pretty happy about that.
-

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dude

He's obviously having his period, hopefully it will be over soon. -_-

Concerto No.20 in D minor