News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 27, 2011, 06:24:26 PMAlso. Finished the book Catcher in the Rye. O__O Holy shit the end scared me so bad--well, disturbed is a better word...

The first two years of my high school's existence banned that book.

-- Anyways, I have a math midterm tomorrow (a subject I absolutely suck ass at) -- yay for derivatives and basic limits [I never took calc in High School -- first time learning derivatives... shocking, I know]

universe-X

Guys, if I want to get a laptop, which would you recommend that's both cheap and good?

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 27, 2011, 06:24:26 PMIt was sarcasm about not seeming that cool (it does), but I really am a Nintendo fanboy. xD

And the fact that "fanboy" is synonymous with "moron" is corroborated by your inability to discern the difference between "announced" and "rumored".

drp: Haha wow, your district has some idiots on the board.

me irl
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on January 27, 2011, 08:09:55 PMI read that book a long time ago, but I don't really get the awesomeness. Explain? :P

Sure. Apparently he's in an insane asylum at the end. I was like "WTF"

Quote from: drpamplemousse on January 27, 2011, 08:27:50 PMThe first two years of my high school's existence banned that book.

Silly school board, getting freaked out over a pimp and a prostitute... ::)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 28, 2011, 10:14:35 AMDoublepost for awesome.

http://kotaku.com/5745914/the-new-wii-kirby-loses-the-yarn-but-keeps-the-epic

IT HAS INDIANA KIRBY
HUZZAH! So they never did give up on the original Kirby Wii concept. Well, looks like it's time to raise some more funds.

EDIT: New art. It has something none of my ART has ever had before. MORE THAN 2 COLORS!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

universe-X

ETFROXX

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 28, 2011, 02:11:09 PMHUZZAH! So they never did give up on the original Kirby Wii concept. Well, looks like it's time to raise some more funds.

I liked the comment "Kirby. He sucks to be you."
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

woohoo let those governments fall!  Lets hope this spreads through all the middle east and sparks a terrible war that kills milllllllions!
-

universe-X

Quote from: ETFROXX on January 28, 2011, 04:31:28 PMEff you this cake is fuggin' real.
Oh... well... can I have said cake? ^ω^

On my YouTube channel, someone said, and I quote: "ur comment on ownages page made u look like a nigger" when all I said on his page was "If you show your face to everyone on YouTube, you're at risk of getting attacked." Because, well, he prank calls. A lot.

Haters gon' hate.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman