News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

The ONE FREAKING YEAR I don't take the flu shot.... and here I am, at home, alone, with the flu. >:(

Harvest

-

Dude

I've only had the flu once... It wasn't fun.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 27, 2011, 04:27:42 AMAlso, PSP2 has been announced for. Like. A week now. 8) And it doesn't seem all that great. [/nintendo fanboy]

No such thing as a PSP2.  There is a PSP NGP though.  Also, I hope that's sarcasm mister >:

DrP

I would get a PSP NGP, but I don't want it and I dont have the money either

fabbemannen

I wouldn't complain if I got one for free, but I wouldn't buy one either ;)

SuperFireKirby

Depending on the quality of the games that come out for the new PSP, I might get it instead of the 3DS. Might

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Debating on whether I'm going to study for math...I know I need to...but I'm wondering if I care...
-

Jub3r7

The thoughts are suddenly empty as the brain damage of not getting enough sleep shows its presence.

Or more like the absence of my thoughts...

If you don't get enough sleep, it can multiply stress and seriously damage you. Trust me.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

It can also lead to vivid hallucinations and eventually death.
                                ^a few days without sleep      ^about two weeks without sleep

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

The PSP2 (NGP is a dumb name) actually has a ton of interesting and potentially good launch titles, plus it has a much nicer and sexier concept than the 3DS.  I can see it doing quite well, though the worry is that it's going to be $300-350.  Or more.

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

My dad just accidentally set a rag on fire.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 27, 2011, 03:35:54 PMMy dad just accidentally set a rag on fire.

LOL

That's my quote of the week right there. xD

Also--
Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on January 27, 2011, 11:12:24 AMNo such thing as a PSP2.  There is a PSP NGP though.  Also, I hope that's sarcasm mister >:

It was sarcasm about not seeming that cool (it does), but I really am a Nintendo fanboy. xD

Also. Finished the book Catcher in the Rye. O__O Holy shit the end scared me so bad--well, disturbed is a better word...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 27, 2011, 06:24:26 PMAlso. Finished the book Catcher in the Rye. O__O Holy shit the end scared me so bad--well, disturbed is a better word...

I read that book a long time ago, but I don't really get the awesomeness. Explain? :P

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.