News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 26, 2011, 03:39:57 PMOk, have fun while the rest of us enjoy our time in college, and at least attempt to find a job that we would actually like.
According to recent studies, college is a waste of time because apparently kids aren't learning anything and professors suck. At least in American colleges. Not sure about the rest of the world. And good luck finding a job you enjoy. Many try, very few succeed.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 26, 2011, 04:57:31 PMWell, you know life is going to suck when you want to be an English teacher. :(
I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Most people who set out to be a teacher usually like their job(as compared to some miserable failure who just had teaching in mind as a back up plan for when they failed).

The people who are happiest usually don't have the most profitable careers. An excellent example would be teaching.

Also, I cut my self with a serrated knife about five times while cutting beets(all our other knives are super dull). But the beets were totally worth it. YUM

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 26, 2011, 05:21:27 PMAlso, I cut my self with a serrated knife about five times wh--
WHAAAAAA
Quotewhile cutting beets(all our other knives are super dull). But the beets were totally worth it. YUM
Oh. :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Harvest

Teachers in Canada make a very decent living.

I think it is like 80 thousand or 90 thousand a year.....many of them do not a good enough job to earn that amount...
-

Winter

Quote from: Harvest on January 26, 2011, 06:48:22 PMTeachers in Canada make a very decent living.

I think it is like 80 thousand or 90 thousand a year.....many of them do not a good enough job to earn that amount...

Oh my.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Harvest on January 26, 2011, 06:48:22 PMmany of them do not a good enough job to earn that amount...

...Clearly...

OHRIGHT

sorry winter, I almost forgot to be the Slow you fell in love with...

Also, my reaction was the same as Jub's...though it was more like "wtf emo SFK?!?"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 26, 2011, 05:08:51 PMNot a very profitable career.  Ideal fields are:

Medical
Law
Engineering

Accountants are 6th in making the highest salaries, the 5th being Airline Pilots

Ruto

Airline pilots? Aside from the odd sleep schedules, you'll get a massive dose of radiation every time you fly. >__>

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: drpamplemousse on January 26, 2011, 07:38:34 PMAccountants are 6th in making the highest salaries, the 5th being Airline Pilots

lol no, accountants are ranked quite low everywhere I've looked, 185th on one list.

me irl
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

In other news:

PSP2 (ok, NGP) announced.

Dual analog STICKs (not nubs!)
"PS3 quality graphics"
touch screen and back touch pad
gyroscope
5" OLED (!)
3G and WiFi

Also Playstation store on Android

Damn Sony, not only did you deliver, but you delivered pretty well.

me irl
[close]

fabbemannen

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 26, 2011, 01:53:04 PMNope, this one. :-\ There was a sheet link in the description when I first watched it.
Yeah, I remember that video ;)
It was the first I saw with that song, then I learned it myself

universe-X

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 26, 2011, 11:03:58 PMIn other news:

PSP2 (ok, NGP) announced.

Dual analog STICKs (not nubs!)
"PS3 quality graphics"
touch screen and back touch pad
gyroscope
5" OLED (!)
3G and WiFi
They're also gonna add a gyroscope to the 3DS. What will it do for the handhelds, exactly?

Oh yeah. I'm sick so I have to miss out on a bunch of important stuff like a geometry quiz and test study guide, medical quiz and test info, orchestra practice (this one sophomore says I'll take his spot as Orchestra President next year... if I perfect a song within a week. But it's not like it really matters since our orchestra sucks so bad that over half of the people are picking a different elective next year), and important college stuff. >_<

Fuck you frog.

SlowPokemon

That is disgusting. And I am not trying to be mean again. But that. Is. Disgusting. I am seriously offended. xD And I could handle Woody with breasts. [/fourteen-year-old]

Also, PSP2 has been announced for. Like. A week now. 8) And it doesn't seem all that great. [/nintendo fanboy]
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

lol, I'm 14 years old, but I've seen at least 10 strange deaths on video. :P This is not that disgusting.

But if more people want me to remove it, I will ;x

Jamaha

Speaking of Android, HTC Desire Z is one hell of a phone.

Also nothing beats leading an infantry squad in 4 feet of snow.

Winter