The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

My turn, I have an arrangement that simply says "Beat:120" instead of a tempo marking at all, how can I fiz that?

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Quote from: winterkid09 on January 25, 2011, 05:13:24 PMMy turn, I have an arrangement that simply says "Beat:120" instead of a tempo marking at all, how can I fiz that?

NOT PRETTY

Is that what you're looking for? And the later posts say you can just use the maestro font to create the symbol(s), then use a normal font text box for the rest, then drag it in the correct place to make it appear seamless.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

I realized I have been being kind of a jerk lately, so if I offended anyone here I'm really sorry.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: winterkid09 on January 25, 2011, 04:27:38 PMjust put the note in the bass cleff and DRAG it upwards, it will make leger lines that climb on to the treble clef.
that just gives you notes in the bass with a shitton of ledger lines.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

So is what they're asking for a way to have a note in the treble clef but haave the stem to the note be super long?

I'm just way confused >.>

fabbemannen

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 25, 2011, 02:01:21 PMIndeed; I only discovered the forums in May, I had been browsing through sheet music wistfully (stupid finale, I hate it so much...) for a long time. I was linked here by a video of Route 202 on the piano, I believe.

Then I figured out that most of the sheets sucked and Finale Reader was not all that worth downloading for it. xD
This one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl4iEUsEWd4
Or this one? (Hopefully this one since it is my version xD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvj9S2sEjuI

SlowPokemon

Nope, this one. :-\ There was a sheet link in the description when I first watched it.

Harvest

First exam done, easy.  Hard exams come nao.

Not studying, I never study :P
-

universe-X

Junk Man Stage (from MM7) remix :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrmTuSO9ReQ

I mainly want criticism about the percussion, since I didn't have the best relationship with it in my earlier remixes. :D

SuperFireKirby

Bleh, I'm really not gonna stress over school or college or anything having to do with my future in the "modern world" anymore. What's the point. You work really hard in high school so you can go to college and work really hard there so you can get a good job and work really hard there to keep that job which usually brings you more misery than anything, regardless of its pay? And you only get a break when you're retired and old and much less capable of doing the more physically exerting fun things in life.

Count me out.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Ok, have fun while the rest of us enjoy our time in college, and at least attempt to find a job that we would actually like.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Well, you know life is going to suck when you want to be an English teacher. :(

KefkaticFanatic

Not a very profitable career.  Ideal fields are:

Medical
Law
Engineering

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 26, 2011, 05:08:51 PMNot a very profitable career.  Ideal fields are:

Medical
Law
Engineering

All those seem so stressful and difficult.  I could do them, but then I'd hate my life, money wouldn't change that...

-