News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

More like a baby seal being clubbed with a bag full of fuzzy kittens.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Or a guy who's farts are being muffled by a cactus.

Winter

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

So glad the Canadian dollar is worth the same as the American now, I'm going to order a turntable from the states since it has a 20% off thing and then another 10% to offset border fees (incredibly unexpected).

:D  going to be listening to the Beatles in high quality soon

also, can't go outside without my flesh starting to die.  So cold, not even windy and your skin goes into intense pain instantly.  I hate winter so incredibly much, such an awful season.  No benefits for me, except snow days, and fuck well we haven't gotten any.
-

universe-X

Any one hear of that site http://qwiki.com ? I have really high hopes for it. •ω•

Winter

Harvest

Quote from: winterkid09 on January 24, 2011, 03:13:41 PM*cries*

Mainly because I can't shoot up heroin in dirty alleyways during the winter like I can in the summer.
-

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Harvest on January 24, 2011, 05:05:27 PMMainly because I can't shoot up heroin in dirty alleyways during the winter like I can in the summer.
What in God's name have you done?
You stick your arm for some real fun?

HugoMeister

Its like the hokey pokey .... only so much more fun.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

-

Winter

Olimar12345

...hey hugo is vgv done yet? i have songs to submit... -_-
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!