News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Quote from: Cobraroll on January 21, 2011, 02:23:00 PM^Don't. You. EVER. Say that again. Sunshine is wonderful! Try living for three months without it!

Eww Sunshine

The Deku Trombonist

Try spending over 3 months of the year in over 30°C, with the odd day or so over 40. While you're at it, throw in a good ol' heatwave now and then and then tell me you love the sunshine  :P

You can't really go outside unless you want to be fried to a crisp, unless of course you enjoy being fried to crisp as many people seem to ....

However, it's all quite silly as it's just a matter of perspective

fabbemannen

True about the perspective.
Try living in a cold country where you'll freeze to death outside your house. You don't like snow after a while, I'll promise you
A bit over -30oC isn't nice :-\

DrP

Today seriously felt like a day in mid May... 70s, bright and sunny and people sunbathing. I wore shorts today cause it was warm and all

I miss the rain and the frigid weather. February, please bring cold weather with rain and give the warmth to a place OTHER than California!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on January 21, 2011, 02:34:26 PMTry spending over 3 months of the year in over 30°C, with the odd day or so over 40. While you're at it, throw in a good ol' heatwave now and then and then tell me you love the sunshine  :P

You can't really go outside unless you want to be fried to a crisp, unless of course you enjoy being fried to crisp as many people seem to ....

Umm, 30°C isn't all that horrible quite honestly. Live in Michigan, then tell me about cold.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 21, 2011, 06:47:53 PMUmm, 30°C isn't all that horrible quite honestly. Live in Michigan, then tell me about cold.

That's about 86°F... there's a difference. In september, we had a week where it was over 40°C... A WHOLE WEEK! The record was 47.22°C on this one Monday! (Thats 117°F for us!)

KefkaticFanatic

You are an American.  Saying that makes you sound like a prick.

me irl
[close]

fabbemannen

Quote from: drpamplemousse on January 21, 2011, 06:30:16 PMFebruary, please bring cold weather with rain and give the warmth to a place OTHER than California!
I can take it!

Ruto

Huh, I impersonated my older sister to settle a credit card transaction, and forged her signature at the bank yesterday, in front of the teller, and the guy didn't even ask me for ID...security fail.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

dahans

The person above me is going to get drunk for the first time in her life. :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on January 21, 2011, 02:34:26 PMTry spending over 3 months of the year in over 30°C, with the odd day or so over 40. While you're at it, throw in a good ol' heatwave now and then and then tell me you love the sunshine  :P

You're talking to the wrong guy. Down here in the sunshine state, we've got about 6 to 7 months were the heat rarely drops below 25°C, even at night. Heat without even adding humidity in the day is at least 30°C, and then when you factor in the humdity, you end up with the heat index being at about 35-40°C for a period of 6 months. But I'm not complaining. I'm just laying down the facts.

Oh! And that solo sounds like a humpback whale calling to its mate.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Quote from: Vendrof's comment on YouTubeIt sounds like a humpback whale calling for its mate.
::)

imo, it sounds like 4 dogs being thrown off a mountain on Mars in a bag.