News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Physics exam sucked just as much as I predicted. Trigonometry was pretty easy though.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 18, 2011, 05:02:12 PMlol, I just realised that I only have 3 finals, none of which will actually be of any challenge (IB history, IB calc, IB Japanese)

All we're doing for the history one is drawing econ graphs based on a passage about post WWI history.  Morons in my class can't figure out a simple supply/demand graph.  Sigh.

I am trying to figure out why you use the Canadian/European spelling of "realize" when you live in the U.S.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

Fuck, I bought a hardcover edition of The History of the Medieval World from a book store.  Well, I like bookstores instead of online stores I think so I like to support them...but fuck...the list price was 43.50 cdn, and 35 USD, which is bullshit anyway consider the Canadian dollar is slightly above the american..

anyway amazon.ca had it for 27.27...I expect to pay a little more...but what the fuck is that?
-

Mashi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 19, 2011, 01:37:59 PMI am trying to figure out why you use the Canadian/European spelling of "realize" when you live in the U.S.
Europe/Canada >>>>>>>>> USA
That's why.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Harvest on January 19, 2011, 01:46:21 PMFuck, I bought a hardcover edition of The History of the Medieval World from a book store.  Well, I like bookstores instead of online stores I think so I like to support them...but fuck...the list price was 43.50 cdn, and 35 USD, which is bullshit anyway consider the Canadian dollar is slightly above the american..

anyway amazon.ca had it for 27.27...I expect to pay a little more...but what the fuck is that?
It's because they can.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: Harvest on January 19, 2011, 01:46:21 PMFuck, I bought a hardcover edition of The History of the Medieval World from a book store.  Well, I like bookstores instead of online stores I think so I like to support them...but fuck...the list price was 43.50 cdn, and 35 USD, which is bullshit anyway consider the Canadian dollar is slightly above the american..

They really need to update that. It was an industry standard set 10 years ago... But that covers other prices for being outside the US.... Why do you think everything is so cheap here in the US?

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 19, 2011, 01:37:59 PMI am trying to figure out why you use the Canadian/European spelling of "realize" when you live in the U.S.
Hung around a lot of Brits on the internet, it became habit.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Quote from: drpamplemousse on January 19, 2011, 02:19:55 PMThey really need to update that. It was an industry standard set 10 years ago... But that covers other prices for being outside the US.... Why do you think everything is so cheap here in the US?

The US can suck my Canadian balls.
-

Jub3r7

At first I thought you said bills for a second.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

YESSSSSSSSSSSS I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a Scholarship for piano lessons through Katzin Music!

SlowPokemon

Since no one else has.

Quote from: winterkid09 on January 19, 2011, 04:03:56 PMYESSSSSSSSSSSS I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a Scholarship for piano lessons through Katzin Music!

CONGRATS! :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

fabbemannen

I'm not so sure what Katzin Music is, but it sounds nice, congrats to you!
Myself, I just quited taking lessons. I havn't really needed them the last 2-3 years 8) You learn better at home
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: I forgot the whole reason why I even came to this topic now. Youtube just  ;D >:( 8) :-X-everything! Why do they have to ruin their own page. I seriously doesn't like the new homepage. It's way to messy! They even tried with it a long time ago, and people didn't like it!
Why! WHY!

...I want my 5 stars back...

SuperFireKirby

Because Youtube, along with everything else that was once awesome wants to make "improvements" which everyone hates. And eventually things that are awesome cease to be.