News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: fabbemannen on January 16, 2011, 08:16:22 AMlol, at least Kefka have an awesome theme! You can't beat Martin Leung's (aka thevideogamepianist) upspeeded piano version on that song.

I am pleased at this statement.

me irl
[close]

fabbemannen

Quote from: GaryOak on January 16, 2011, 08:37:16 AMThat guy just speeds up everything(Air Platform in Mario piano video-_-'). It's annoying since he has skillz.
His youtube videos aren't so good. If you check the songs he have on this site you're not going to complain about him again!
http://www.theblindfoldedpianist.com/

KefkaticFanatic

I remember seeing him at Video Games Live, he's is a damn good pianist.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Spent the night up until 3 AM making sure my friend wouldn't choke on her own vomit and then carried her into bed. That's what someone gets for 6 shots of Bicardi 151 in an hour! (I'm such a good friend, right?)

I made this epic quiche this morning!! it has hashbrowns for a crust instead of the traditional stuff!

KefkaticFanatic

Huh, I would have just said "you deserve to be miserable because you were a fucking moron".

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

Quote from: fabbemannen on January 16, 2011, 11:24:55 AMHis youtube videos aren't so good. If you check the songs he have on this site you're not going to complain about him again!
http://www.theblindfoldedpianist.com/
he's very good although I don't like some of the things he does to some of the songs. the thing that I hate most are the fanboys that think he's infallible and can never do wrong.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fabbemannen

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 16, 2011, 12:15:21 PMhe's very good although I don't like some of the things he does to some of the songs. the thing that I hate most are the fanboys that think he's infallible and can never do wrong.
Like I said I didn't think he made all songs good (like those on youtube, they're to messy)

Jub3r7

Playing a song with your eyes closed isn't impossible, especially if you play it a lot.

I can only do it with a song called "Clowns", which is not that long of a piece but can really be expressed through dynamics.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fabbemannen

True, the song I'm best on (closed and open) is the ending from SMB2. The first part is a little harder than the second part do

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 16, 2011, 12:15:21 PMhe's very good although I don't like some of the things he does to some of the songs. the thing that I hate most are the fanboys that think he's infallible and can never do wrong.

THIS.

Definitely.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I play my piano with the lights off a lot of the time?

Harvest

So I got Pet Sounds by the Beach Boys on Vinyl, which I asked for.  Also got BBC's Life, on Blu Ray, which I also asked for and it is amazing...just like Planet Earth was.

However there was an epic surprise, my parents somehow got a vinyl of Rubber Soul by the Beatles, which is my favourite Beatles record...and I couldn't find anywhere for a reasonable price...its from the uk...so all the better...

I also went out and bought some books, one on the Napoleonic Wars and one that is a general Medieval Times history book.  Seems to be focused more on the East though, like Byzantium and the Caliphates...although I did see a bunch on Charlemagne..

Also I ate at a Chinese buffet, and the one Chinese guy singing for me was hilariously bad.
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

Quote from: Roz~ on January 16, 2011, 06:33:18 PMSchool starts tomorrow. Sad.

that's not even fair, i don't have school tomorrow.