News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: fabbemannen on January 16, 2011, 08:16:22 AMlol, at least Kefka have an awesome theme! You can't beat Martin Leung's (aka thevideogamepianist) upspeeded piano version on that song.

I am pleased at this statement.

me irl
[close]

fabbemannen

Quote from: GaryOak on January 16, 2011, 08:37:16 AMThat guy just speeds up everything(Air Platform in Mario piano video-_-'). It's annoying since he has skillz.
His youtube videos aren't so good. If you check the songs he have on this site you're not going to complain about him again!
http://www.theblindfoldedpianist.com/

KefkaticFanatic

I remember seeing him at Video Games Live, he's is a damn good pianist.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Spent the night up until 3 AM making sure my friend wouldn't choke on her own vomit and then carried her into bed. That's what someone gets for 6 shots of Bicardi 151 in an hour! (I'm such a good friend, right?)

I made this epic quiche this morning!! it has hashbrowns for a crust instead of the traditional stuff!

KefkaticFanatic

Huh, I would have just said "you deserve to be miserable because you were a fucking moron".

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

Quote from: fabbemannen on January 16, 2011, 11:24:55 AMHis youtube videos aren't so good. If you check the songs he have on this site you're not going to complain about him again!
http://www.theblindfoldedpianist.com/
he's very good although I don't like some of the things he does to some of the songs. the thing that I hate most are the fanboys that think he's infallible and can never do wrong.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fabbemannen

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 16, 2011, 12:15:21 PMhe's very good although I don't like some of the things he does to some of the songs. the thing that I hate most are the fanboys that think he's infallible and can never do wrong.
Like I said I didn't think he made all songs good (like those on youtube, they're to messy)

Jub3r7

Playing a song with your eyes closed isn't impossible, especially if you play it a lot.

I can only do it with a song called "Clowns", which is not that long of a piece but can really be expressed through dynamics.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fabbemannen

True, the song I'm best on (closed and open) is the ending from SMB2. The first part is a little harder than the second part do

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 16, 2011, 12:15:21 PMhe's very good although I don't like some of the things he does to some of the songs. the thing that I hate most are the fanboys that think he's infallible and can never do wrong.

THIS.

Definitely.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I play my piano with the lights off a lot of the time?

Harvest

So I got Pet Sounds by the Beach Boys on Vinyl, which I asked for.  Also got BBC's Life, on Blu Ray, which I also asked for and it is amazing...just like Planet Earth was.

However there was an epic surprise, my parents somehow got a vinyl of Rubber Soul by the Beatles, which is my favourite Beatles record...and I couldn't find anywhere for a reasonable price...its from the uk...so all the better...

I also went out and bought some books, one on the Napoleonic Wars and one that is a general Medieval Times history book.  Seems to be focused more on the East though, like Byzantium and the Caliphates...although I did see a bunch on Charlemagne..

Also I ate at a Chinese buffet, and the one Chinese guy singing for me was hilariously bad.
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

Quote from: Roz~ on January 16, 2011, 06:33:18 PMSchool starts tomorrow. Sad.

that's not even fair, i don't have school tomorrow.