The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on January 15, 2011, 08:41:28 PMOh yeah, I'm married to Shadoninja now. We'll have our honeymoon either in the Bermuda Triangle or King Tut's pyramid.
wait, wut

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Ruto, please post again. 666 is not a lucky number.

Also, why did that revelation have to be her 666th post?!  :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

You guys seriously have no lives... and no real, physical relationships... (well, look who's talking! haha)

Haha. We all have fun... haha.

And after tomorrow, something might happen may lead me to be.... J'ai éposé. We shall see

Winter

Quote from: drpamplemousse on January 15, 2011, 10:47:26 PMYou guys seriously have no lives... and no real, physical relationships... (well, look who's talking! haha)

Haha. We all have fun... haha.

And after tomorrow, something might happen may lead me to be.... J'ai éposé. We shall see

What? No! I have real life relationships! And a life of course. It's just not what I'd like it to be.

Dude

Quote from: drpamplemousse on January 15, 2011, 10:47:26 PMYou guys seriously have no lives... and no real, physical relationships...
Welcome to the internet.

Winter

DrP

Quote from: winterkid09 on January 15, 2011, 11:25:02 PMWhat? No! I have real life relationships! And a life of course. It's just not what I'd like it to be.

Well, I should have said not to the extent of those who are party animals, etc...

And today, I just realized I had a life... spent the day cooking, going to parties and driving a bunch of my drunk friends home. And tomorrow Im making Brunch for my floor (hash brown Quiche, Chicken Salad stuffed in Tomatoes, Strawberry-Gelatin Cheesecake, and a Fruit Salad with a Orange Juice, Honey, Lemon and Mustard Sauce) and then I'm hiking with just this girl I really like and then we will go on a photo journey and then we will come home and watch this French film while doing a puzzle!

And then it's homework with friends on Monday!

KefkaticFanatic

I spent today with a group of around 10 people hanging out/doing history work downtown.

Hoho?

me irl
[close]

fabbemannen

Quote from: drpamplemousse on January 15, 2011, 10:47:26 PMYou guys seriously have no lives... and no real, physical relationships...
Qft
;D
Just like it's supposed to be on the internet ;)

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Why do you think it takes me forever to get stuff done on the site?  Oh right.  I has a life.  : p  Also, can I have an affair with someone?

universe-X

fabbemannen

lol, at least Kefka have an awesome theme! You can't beat Martin Leung's (aka thevideogamepianist) upspeeded piano version on that song.

Harvest

hmm...kind of want birthday presents....yet...no one is home for some reason...they better come home with something awesome >:(

I really hope I get a gift card for a book store :|  Or books, but I think I'll get a gift card...

oh shit, my friend is at some sort of toy show and he says there are Nazi pins there....but then there are also posters from the 60s...and I have to choose which one he gets me...fuuu...so incredibly hard.....do not know...do not know...
-

GaryOak

Quote from: fabbemannen on January 16, 2011, 08:16:22 AMlol, at least Kefka have an awesome theme! You can't beat Martin Leung's (aka thevideogamepianist) upspeeded piano version on that song.

That guy just speeds up everything(Air Platform in Mario piano video-_-'). It's annoying since he has skillz.

I just realized that I miss one of my msn friends I used to talk with a lot. We are the members of the same mangaforum and she asked my msn about 1,5 years ago. But she hasn't been online for a very long time:'(. She was like, the only girl I have ever been able to talk about everything. Or actually, the only human being lol. I've been thinking if I should send her an e-mail but nah. That would be too stalkerish. But it bothers me very much :-\.

So, next week's gonna be my fourth week at work. I hope I get my first salary then...wait...I ALREADY GOT IT YAYYYY!!!
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Harvest

Quote from: Saria on January 16, 2011, 08:36:54 AM@Harvest
You forgot to say you want weed. I know you do. :P

Well that would be cool but I'd never expect that as a gift from anyone and I already have my own..

-