News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

@GaryOak

Yay, I'm not doomed! :P

Quote from: TalesEXlife on January 12, 2011, 05:20:02 AMdid you ever go to Holland?

I have relatives there. I'm not sure if they're blood relatives, but I met them last summer.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

fabbemannen

Japanese ey?
The word for "man" is "ricefield" and "power" (I heard it in swedish, so excuse me if there is anything wrong :P). We discussed (serious conversation XD) about the word for woman. They come up with "kitchen" =D
____________________________________________________________________-

Anyhow, I'm happy now since I got a frontpage submission on newgrounds (8th place) with this submission http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/367701

DrP

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: fabbemannen on January 12, 2011, 08:07:53 AMAnyhow, I'm happy now since I got a frontpage submission on newgrounds (8th place) with this submission http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/367701
You've made Newgrounds 1.6 million times better with this submission.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

My Warioware DIY game "Cirno's Pain" finally sold 50 copies

eye'm so happy

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Harvest

Wow, Newgrounds, I remember that being a site where I got my immoral fix when I was in like grade 4 or something.

I wonder if its still cool.
-

dahans

I am back! :D Yeah! WOooooooooooooooooooooo! I am fit for military service :D! (-.-)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

fabbemannen

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 12, 2011, 11:27:46 AMYou've made Newgrounds 1.6 million times better with this submission.
Yay!
Only today it have almost four-doubled the views =D

universe-X

Jub3r7

I've been sending old active members pm's to remind them of NSM, making each message exclusive to them.
In hopes that they will recieve those messages by email, and maybe consider coming back.

But as I was trying to get Gooch back, I discovered that there was a limit to 20 pm's per hour.  :o
His last post...
Quote from: Gooch on July 05, 2010, 06:53:08 PMThis truly is foolishness. I used to come here because it was fun, and people would be receptive to others and me. I know I suck as an arranger, but it was still a fun hobby to me, and people used to give me constructive criticism. Somewhere along the line, that dissolved. Maestro, my support stays with you and your arrangements, but I'm done posting here. I'll float around to see whats going on as far as music, but as far as people, this is about as friendly a place as Hell, and that's not how it used to be.
This has definitely changed.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: fabbemannen on January 12, 2011, 08:07:53 AMJapanese ey?
The word for "man" is "ricefield" and "power"
Zis is correct.

The kanji for woman is 女, which is supposed to be somebody sitting down or something I forget.
More entertaining is the kanji for mother (母), which my Japanese teacher described to us as being tits sideways.

me irl
[close]

DrP

So, it's official... I started a company with a friend

Say hello to Veilstone, LLP. Cal Poly's leading student run firm of accounting students.

We are only in tax, but hope to add audit in a few years.

Website coming soon!

The Deku Trombonist

I got accepted to study classical trombone at university  ;D