News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Found three Japanese yen coins in a tin can along with some other coins.  No idea where the yen came from, they are the ones still in circulation so worth nothing.  Still cool to have these though.  Got the 1 and 10 denominations and also what I believe to be 5.
-

KefkaticFanatic

5 would be the one with the hole in the middle, and would have äº"円 on it.

Does the 1 you have feel like plastic? :P

me irl
[close]

Winter

I got my piano guys :D

I've been playing it for like 36 hours straight... skipped school...

Pictures later :)

Harvest

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 10, 2011, 04:12:23 PM5 would be the one with the hole in the middle, and would have äº"円 on it.

Does the 1 you have feel like plastic? :P

Yes and yes.
-

Winter

Harvest

haha its always awesome to skip school so you can do more productive things.
-

SuperFireKirby

Smoking pot on your couch does not count as productive. *cough*

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

I've never skipped school to smoke pot, ever.  If I ever skip school it is for the majority to read or research, and occasionally just relax at a friends house....I'm a good student with high marks, going to university in the fall...you think too low of me :P
-

SuperFireKirby

Well of course I do. You ARE Canadian after all. [/overly pompous american rant]

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

LOL

Did anyone else die laughing reading through the "what do you enjoy doing" thread? xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

SlowPokemon

Quote from: sipan1234You and I are going to kill everyone stabbing yay  :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 10, 2011, 08:23:27 PMLOL

Did anyone else die laughing reading through the "what do you enjoy doing" thread? xD

It kinda made my day.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

The Deku Trombonist

I practiced the piano today for the first time in well over 10 years. Wow I'm rusty :P