News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabbemannen

Quote from: Harvest on January 05, 2011, 06:57:55 PMhm...I'm wondering how Canada just blew a 3-0 lead to lose 3-5.  What the fuck is that?  Silver two years in a row to bullshit teams like USA and Russia? 
Sweden won the group unbeaten (inc. Canada in that group :o) and they didn't won a single game in the play-off!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Harvest on January 05, 2011, 06:57:55 PMhm...I'm wondering how Canada just blew a 3-0 lead to lose 3-5.  What the fuck is that?  Silver two years in a row to bullshit teams like USA and Russia? 
I'm still wondering how Montreal lost to Tampa Bay last Thursday. There were soooooooooooo many Montreal fans at that game. I was there too. I'm suprised they didn't riot in the streets after losing.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

Dallas going to win this year =D I'm Swedish, and like Brynäs more, but I have to like one nhl-team too =) I've played with them since NHL 2000. EA have the best sportsgames 8)

SlowPokemon

On last night's episode of the Middle, the third grader who is ridiculously brilliant, Brick, uses the internet for the first time. He runs into the living room a few hours later and says, "Quick! There's an Indian prince who needs our bank account information to help him flee his country because the people are revolting! In return, he'll give us three thousand dollars!"

His mom: "Brick, that's a scam. Not everything you read on the internet is true."

Brick: "Wait, so there aren't beautiful singles in my area waiting to meet me?" (sighs) "Better go update my blog..."

I lol'd so hard. xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nana1Popo2

^Lol. i saw that commercial. really funny.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dude

Jub3r7

what the... hell? That's some pretty weird sh..

Reminds me of the time I walked in on somebody.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadoninja

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 06, 2011, 08:00:40 PMwhat the... hell? That's some pretty weird sh..

Reminds me of the time I walked in on somebody.
AND I STILL HAVEN'T FORGIVEN YOU.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

universe-X

DrP

I walk into french today and there's this girl who looks almost exactly like Roz... glasses and everything... it was so uncanny, I didn't know what to say, but she can't speak french for the life of her.

Im finding it kinda odd when I smile, laugh and become overjoyed when I completed my first balance sheet today... it was so amazing.

You must love Assets = Liabilities + Stockholder/Owner's Equity!

Roz~

^Orly? You should take a picture of her so I can tell if she really looks like me.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fabbemannen

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 06, 2011, 04:01:03 PMOn last night's episode of the Middle, the third grader who is ridiculously brilliant, Brick, uses the internet for the first time. He runs into the living room a few hours later and says, "Quick! There's an Indian prince who needs our bank account information to help him flee his country because the people are revolting! In return, he'll give us three thousand dollars!"

His mom: "Brick, that's a scam. Not everything you read on the internet is true."

Brick: "Wait, so there aren't beautiful singles in my area waiting to meet me?" (sighs) "Better go update my blog..."

I lol'd so hard. xD
Never trust a guy who's name is Brick! Does he have a working console!?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Roz~ on January 06, 2011, 11:58:07 PM^Orly? You should take a picture of her so I can tell if she really looks like me.
That wouldn't sound creepy. "Hey, can I take picture of you so I can posted on the internet for my anonymous friends to view?"

Or he could be all sneaky like.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!