News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

One of my friends had her wisdom teeth removed earlier this year. I talked to her a bit today and asked her how she was doing:
"Well I can't do blow jobs yet but I'm feeling okay"
She made my day.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

That's sad, Shado.
Also, if you switch Ludicolo when Kyogre's out you won't get hurt. :pokiman:

universe-X

SlowPokemon

Woke up at 2 something or other and thought oh crap. Leaned forward and proceeded to vomit the entire contents of my stomach in a chunky puddle on my comforter.  URRRRRRGHH I knew when I ate it that that chocolate bar was a bad idea...

What a wonderful way to wake up on the last day of break. Someone's trying to tell me something.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fabbemannen

NFS: HP is really overrated in my opinion so far. I miss the old ones :'(

SlowPokemon

Thanks to this guy and this website, I now have Spirited Away on my Nookcolor (hooray!). If you need that, Princess Mononoke, Castle in the Sky, or Howl's Moving Castle, gogogo before he gets banned for copyright issues! xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Today has been a great start of the new quarter. I wake up at 7:30 and IM NOT TIRED! I then proceed to class where the professor drops a few F Bombs explaining Midpoint Formula and Distance Formula (we're doing a bit of review before the actual calculus)... not to mention he forgets the syllabi and does other stuff...

My next class isnt for another 4 hours! Ain't Mondays great???

SuperFireKirby

Meh, first day of school. Got everything turned in that was due without doing it over the break.

Volunteering at Hospice starts on the 8th. Want it because it, along with my good SAT scores, will distract colleges from my average non-outstanding grades.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

First I got the 3 red lights on my 360 (got a new one), then he have only tried to kill me in different ways. Appeareantly Fabian isn't allowed as a first name :( That was after maybe 5 other huge problems, including connections, password etc...

universe-X

Oh look, I go back to school tomorrow.

And we're going to receive pink IDs. Isn't that wonderful?

Hell no, I'm keeping my screwed up red one.

SuperFireKirby

Are they enforcing ID's at your school too? I don't where mine anyways though.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

DrP

But school is freaking amazing!!!!

Im still in limbo before my 4 PM French class... whee!!!

This is after stopping French a year before... luckily for me a wonderful French lady came into my work after Christmas, so we had a nice conversation en Français!

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 03, 2011, 12:35:24 PMAre they enforcing ID's at your school too? I don't where mine anyways though.
If we're found not wearing it at the beginning of the day, it's an ISS. -__-