News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 21, 2010, 02:41:25 PMSaw the lunar eclipse last night. Was pretty sweet. Even in Florida, you'll be surprised how many stars you can see at 3 a.m.

I wish I did... but its been raining for the past few days and the fog and cloudcover didnt help

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on December 21, 2010, 09:31:57 PMUhm...sure the phone will only cost $200, but AT&T is EXPENSIVE.

Sprint has Verizon call quality and has unlimited data for 70 bucks... compared to the rest, that's cheap

Harvest

Why must my brother bring home a new girlfriend every holiday....christ...she looks the same as the last one...and is studying the same thing as well..so wtf...
-

Winter

Quote from: Harvest on December 22, 2010, 11:32:54 AMWhy must my brother bring home a new girlfriend every holiday....christ...she looks the same as the last one...and is studying the same thing as well..so wtf...

You sure he didn't just dress her up

Harvest

eh well, he must have changed her name as well and gave her plastic surgery to make her ever so slightly more attractive.
-

Winter

KefkaticFanatic

I honestly can't see myself having a serious relationship with anyone.  Hanging out with people is fine, but srsbiz stuff just seems like a waste of productivity, time, money, etc etc etc.

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Harvest

I've tried real relationships multiple times and I hate them...a lot...mainly my fault because I fail at them completely.

haha but tonight while out smoking cigars, our car got stuck in the snow...but luckily some stoners heading into the woods helped us out haha.  When I saw them I knew we were either going to be helped or mugged.  Luckily there aren't any black people here so we weren't mugged.
-

DrP

Today was the longest 4.5 hours I have ever worked at all in a holiday season... it was just REALLY bad... and I just wanted to scream and throw chocolate at the customers... they think waiting in line for 45 minutes is bad??? what about us, not being able to sit down until we can leave to go home!

So... Im opening a bottle of wine... let's see where this takes us.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 23, 2010, 07:42:31 AM
This.

xDDDDDDD

Quote from: Harvest on December 22, 2010, 02:07:08 PMeh well, he must have changed her name as well and gave her plastic surgery to make her ever so slightly more attractive.

It's you. :D

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 22, 2010, 07:04:35 PMI honestly can't see myself having a serious relationship with anyone.  Hanging out with people is fine, but srsbiz stuff just seems like a waste of productivity, time, money, etc etc etc.

I've been watching from the sidelines and I have to say it's true. Because of those guys, the sisters said no presents this year because their bf's gifts cost so much money. If the bfs were responsible or even smart, they might be worth it. It's just about having fun right now >__>. Not to mention neither of those guys would make anything out of themselves someday. One is REALLY SHORT and can't understand basic English and the other one works for the Dept. of Sanitation...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 23, 2010, 07:42:31 AM
This.

Hey, and you took a local freeway!! haha... well, that's like 40 minutes south outside of SD, but still! haha!

Harvest

Two days in a row I've gotten really high and just showed up a friends house without telling him I was high...when I think  of it...that is actually incredibly rude...also risky...as his parents are always around and I sketch hard around them.
-

Nakah

No worries, at least you're not tripping on a low dose of dxm during school without anyone noticing...for three weeks. Stay away from that shit, though. A part of my senior year I don't look back fondly upon.