News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

razer84

damn commies.

Harvest

ugh

So a pin on my IDE hard drive is loose, which is was before but I never got it properly sealed.  So now I have to wait a while for it to get fixed :(

Its horrible to be awesome-computerless.

...just another random thought here...Does anyone really wish they were...5 again?

Life totally sucks in High School...
-

KefkaticFanatic

But back then I only had an N64 with 3 games on it, I hadn't yet been introduced to the glory of Conker or Banjo.

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Quote from: Harvest on May 12, 2008, 07:38:15 PM...just another random thought here...Does anyone really wish they were...5 again?

No, never. Currently going through the best time of my life so far.

Harvest

Quote from: JaMaHa on May 13, 2008, 06:20:00 AM
Quote from: Harvest on May 12, 2008, 07:38:15 PM...just another random thought here...Does anyone really wish they were...5 again?

Lucky, I guess I've just hit that mild teenage depression period caused by massive loads of homework.  I'll be fine once summer break starts.
-

razer84

Quote from: Harvest on May 13, 2008, 12:31:35 PM
Quote from: JaMaHa on May 13, 2008, 06:20:00 AM

Lucky, I guess I've just hit that mild teenage depression period caused by massive loads of homework.  I'll be fine once summer break starts.

same here man...

damn commies.

Harvest

-

David Hauffe

I wish I had $1,700...

All the good stuff has to cost moniz...  :'(

David Hauffe

Sorry for the double post.

I just realized that TPYTotMT2 has over 10,000 views. Damn.

KefkaticFanatic

http://kotaku.com/5008914/the-worst-most-nsfw-playstation-ad-ever

WHAT THE FUCK

Oh and its called the edit button, and its common rules of the internet to use it.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

I don't get that ad at all, its pretty disgusting.
-

David Hauffe

Quote from: David Hauffe on April 21, 2008, 02:57:09 PMMy thought of the moment:
When I grow up I want to be a Full Member of NSM  ;D
Have a good Day everybody!

Well that was... Quick.

Need
New
Goals
Now.

Jamaha

Gu4n