News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: drpamplemousse on December 17, 2010, 06:31:29 PMYES! 2.737 GPA for my first quarter at school... for not doing anything and snoozing through psych, I think I did fairly well (B- s are counted as 2.6s instead as the normal 3.0 like a normal B).

Surprisingly, the only classes I got Cs in were those massive lecture halls.

In other news, another day of being shorthanded at work. THere was a 2 hour gap between management, so I was put in charge. WOO!
Also, since it is raining, it means more shoppers, so the line was out the door, so I had to stay late for another 2 hours... woo freaking hoo.

In other other news, it's gonna rain nonstop until Wednesday!! YAY!!!!

I was gonna be like "...", but then I remembered Caltech :P

O ya, so 2 people from my class were just accepted into MIT, holy check.  Plus one is into Caltech :P (other deferred)
I got denied, but I'm not science bowl captain that goes to nationals and places top 8 and does science fair and wins math awards etc etc etc

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Now that school's over and that I don't have anything to study, it feels like I don't have anything to do at all.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Trust me, there's nothing wrong with that...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

OOOOHHHHHH I AM ANGRY.

My stupid STUPID English teacher marked two quizzes as ZEROES even though I was IN CLASS for both of them--I haven't missed a day of school so far--and now my grade is at a freakin' EIGHTY-SIX. AND IT CAN'T BE CHANGED BECAUSE GRADES LOCKED IN YESTERDAY RIGHT AFTER SHE PUT IT IN. GREAT. I get to get a B for the first semester of English because she recorded a freakin' grade wrong.

NICE JOB, MRS. WOLFF...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

=(

BUT GUYS IT SNOWED! LKDSJFLKDSJFKLDSKJFSLDKFLK,DSFJDSLFKJDSLF=D

Winter

ETFROXX

YAYAYAYAYAYAY! AND I WAS OUTSIDE WHEN IT STARTED! <3

Shadoninja

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! SNOW! GET IT AWAY! away!!!!!!*hides*
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

Its been raining here for 2 days and expected to go into Wednesday! WOO! That means more annoying christmas shoppers

Roz~

Quote from: ETFROXX on December 18, 2010, 10:25:21 AMYAYAYAYAYAYAY! AND I WAS OUTSIDE WHEN IT STARTED! <3

There's almost no snow on that picture. Sucks.

SuperFireKirby

If you think that sucked, you're really going to hate this one:

Try absolutely no snow. Ever.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

I don't like snow, but having a ton of snow's better than only having a little bit of snow outside.