News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

master_gamer38

I just find it really creepy that everyday now, you'll be able to see me. <_<

But yeah, that is me. I'm on a poster.. That I guess is being spread around..
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

ETFROXX

Harvest

woohoo...accepted to the University of Waterloo...
-

Winter

Quote from: master_gamer38 on December 17, 2010, 02:36:40 PMI just find it really creepy that everyday now, you'll be able to see me. <_<

Okay.............SERIOUSLY?

that's awesome

Shadoninja

Quote from: master_gamer38 on December 17, 2010, 02:36:40 PMI just find it really creepy that everyday now, you'll be able to see me. <_<

your excellence seeds are being spread around. wait...what?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

ETFROXX

I didn't even have much of a reaction. I was just like 'must take picture!'.

DrP

YES! 2.737 GPA for my first quarter at school... for not doing anything and snoozing through psych, I think I did fairly well (B- s are counted as 2.6s instead as the normal 3.0 like a normal B).

Surprisingly, the only classes I got Cs in were those massive lecture halls.

In other news, another day of being shorthanded at work. THere was a 2 hour gap between management, so I was put in charge. WOO!
Also, since it is raining, it means more shoppers, so the line was out the door, so I had to stay late for another 2 hours... woo freaking hoo.

In other other news, it's gonna rain nonstop until Wednesday!! YAY!!!!

universe-X

Quote from: ETFROXX on December 17, 2010, 02:30:51 PMNo, his picture.

HEEEEEY!!!! WE HAVE THAT SAME POSTER IN OUR ORCHESTRA ROOM (which is strange, in a sense, because I live in Texas) BUT YEAH, I GET TO SEE MG EVERYDAY, STARTING 1/4/11 :D

master_gamer38

Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

universe-X

I'm pretty sure that's the one we got, lol. Someone in band hung up these posters on the last mid term day, so I didn't pay much attention to it, but I'm 95% sure this is one of the posters we got ;D

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

lol, "Have you seen this man?"

shadoninja needs an award. I truly believe he is one of the most awesome NSM members here :o