News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

master_gamer38

I just find it really creepy that everyday now, you'll be able to see me. <_<

But yeah, that is me. I'm on a poster.. That I guess is being spread around..
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

ETFROXX

Harvest

woohoo...accepted to the University of Waterloo...
-

Winter

Quote from: master_gamer38 on December 17, 2010, 02:36:40 PMI just find it really creepy that everyday now, you'll be able to see me. <_<

Okay.............SERIOUSLY?

that's awesome

Shadoninja

Quote from: master_gamer38 on December 17, 2010, 02:36:40 PMI just find it really creepy that everyday now, you'll be able to see me. <_<

your excellence seeds are being spread around. wait...what?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

ETFROXX

I didn't even have much of a reaction. I was just like 'must take picture!'.

DrP

YES! 2.737 GPA for my first quarter at school... for not doing anything and snoozing through psych, I think I did fairly well (B- s are counted as 2.6s instead as the normal 3.0 like a normal B).

Surprisingly, the only classes I got Cs in were those massive lecture halls.

In other news, another day of being shorthanded at work. THere was a 2 hour gap between management, so I was put in charge. WOO!
Also, since it is raining, it means more shoppers, so the line was out the door, so I had to stay late for another 2 hours... woo freaking hoo.

In other other news, it's gonna rain nonstop until Wednesday!! YAY!!!!

universe-X

Quote from: ETFROXX on December 17, 2010, 02:30:51 PMNo, his picture.

HEEEEEY!!!! WE HAVE THAT SAME POSTER IN OUR ORCHESTRA ROOM (which is strange, in a sense, because I live in Texas) BUT YEAH, I GET TO SEE MG EVERYDAY, STARTING 1/4/11 :D

master_gamer38

Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

universe-X

I'm pretty sure that's the one we got, lol. Someone in band hung up these posters on the last mid term day, so I didn't pay much attention to it, but I'm 95% sure this is one of the posters we got ;D

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

lol, "Have you seen this man?"

shadoninja needs an award. I truly believe he is one of the most awesome NSM members here :o