News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

GaryOak

Gary is too cool for such childish things as christmas hats.

Deal with it. 8)
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Jub3r7

OKAY NOW YOUR AVATAR IS CHRISTMAS THEMED MERRY CHRISTMAS.

What, I only made it worse? well SUCKS FOR YOU.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

universe-X

Quote from: Dude on December 15, 2010, 10:35:04 PMU-X: IT TOOK ME SEVERAL TRIES TO BEAT YOUR GOD DAMN HIGH SCORE IN THAT BEJEWELED BLITZ SHIT.
IT WAS WORTH EVER SECOND.
It took me about a month's practice to be able to get that high :D

Quote from: winterkid09 on December 16, 2010, 12:13:22 AMKefka, I don't have Photoshop.
...you don't need photoshop. I used MS Paint, and it came out pretty damn well, imho.

Winter

Jub3r7

This is a celebratory moment.

IM PASSING ALL MY FREAKIN CLASSES. JUST BARELY THOUGH.

I'm so happy, yet I know I can do better... I barely passed with one A, one B, with a total of 6 classes...

Harvest

hmmm clicked on someone's name on facebook who I didn't know...I was surprised to see they had almost the exact same interests in everything as me.

Then I looked at activities:  "Praising my Lord and Saviour"

I lol'd and closed it :P
-

Winter

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Dude on December 16, 2010, 11:51:12 AMGIMP is just as good and it's free.
I can't move get selections of images to move. I can only get little outline thingy you make around what you're trying to select to move. But other than that, its a great program.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Yes, 25 pages worth of assignments printed and ready to hand in tomorrow!
-

HugoMeister

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 16, 2010, 04:10:00 PMI can't move get selections of images to move. I can only get little outline thingy you make around what you're trying to select to move. But other than that, its a great program.

Copy it, then paste it back in. Hooray, you can move anything.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Harvest on December 16, 2010, 06:07:38 PMYes, 25 pages worth of assignments printed and ready to hand in tomorrow!
Yea, I have about a month's worth of calc homework to do by tomorrow -.-

At least calc is easy.  I aced a quiz today without having done any of the homework and just paying enough attention to take sporadic notes in class :P

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

I think I get more immature less mature when I'm nervous...
I've been acting a little bit hyper on NSM recently, but I feel... a little bit more normal now.

My grades are finally starting to come together!  :D
After the math exam tomorrow, and when the grades come to show that I'm still passing, then I'll be satisifed.

Somehow my Journalism (really easy class) went up 10 points from an F to a C after getting a 95 on the exam.

I have a 75.5 in Math, but if I do bad on the exam and it goes down 10 points...

Roz~

I hate when teachers give us a ton of texts and then tell us to read them because they are going to be part of the exam without actually telling us what part of said texts we have to study. Ugh.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.