Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Jub3r7

Am I the only one who has a person in their class who constantly stares at me and sings about me and shouts my name during moments of shock or surprise? Unfortunately, it's a guy.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

^Lolwat? That's fucked up. There was a guy staring at me too, but he never sang about me nor did he shout my name... at least I hope so.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 14, 2010, 06:13:14 PMAm I the only one who has a person in their class who constantly stares at me and sings about me and shouts my name during moments of shock or surprise? Unfortunately, it's a guy.
Imagine this. 1 guy sings about you, calls you a bear and gets others to join (it's all in good fun btw) and is half-German and half-Japanese. Another guy shouts your name in the hallway with his best friend (who is a girl and his butt buddy... you have to know them to understand) everyday you pass by them, and it's not even the right pronunciation (all in good fun).

Yep, that's freshman (and most likely, sophomore) year for me.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Wtf, how do I miss like 4 pages of music discussion?

KefkaticFanatic

Submitted 2 more college apps in the last 2 days, that brings it to 4/8 total complete :3

And all the rest are just CommonApp, yay :D

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Maretocks on December 14, 2010, 06:07:19 PMMuse in 7 hours and 53 minutes.
Lucky. Muse is one of the few rock bands of this decade I actually enjoy.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maretocks

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 14, 2010, 09:22:02 PMWhy aren't you in line
We got there half an hour before the openers started. The arena was...one quarter full, perhaps. Everyone was in about twenty minutes before Muse actually started. :P

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 15, 2010, 03:40:01 AMLucky. Muse is one of the few rock bands of this decade I actually enjoy.
Aside from the fact that their songs are totally bitchin', I like the fact they have a lot of variety; I loved The Resistance.

Oh it was fantastic. The...everything, was amazing.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Winter

I really think something is different about my brain.

Am I the only one that can wake up in the morning so dis-oriented that my lucid dreaming at that stage was a vivid dream of me waking up and thinking it was a weekend therefore convincing my brain it is saturday and turning my alarm off because my entire conscious system believes without a doubt that I went all the way to the school to find out that it was a weekend?

but then it's really wednesday
seriously... It's drastically hurting my life.

SlowPokemon

I once woke up at three in the morning, downstairs in the living room in my father's chair, with no idea how I got there.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

I once woke up at 8 PM thinking it was 8 AM so i was like I'M GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

ETFROXX

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 15, 2010, 01:41:31 PMI once woke up at three in the morning, downstairs in the living room in my father's chair, with no idea how I got there.

I do that every so often. Apparently I'm a very grumpy sleepwalker.

universe-X

Quote from: winterkid09 on December 15, 2010, 08:17:26 AMI really think something is different about my brain.
Am I the only one that can wake up in the morning so dis-oriented that my lucid dreaming at that stage was a vivid dream of me waking up and thinking it was a weekend therefore convincing my brain it is saturday and turning my alarm off because my entire conscious system believes without a doubt that I went all the way to the school to find out that it was a weekend?
but then it's really wednesday
seriously... It's drastically hurting my life.
There's been worse.

Once I've stayed up for 58 hours straight. Does some crazy stuff to your system.

Also, should I be penaltied for turning in my project 3 minutes late? (I got 10 points taken off, bringing my 75 to a 65) Does/Should it depend on the situation?

Jub3r7

Quote from: universe-X on December 14, 2010, 09:12:20 PMImagine this. 1 guy sings about you, calls you a bear and gets others to join (it's all in good fun btw) and is half-German and half-Japanese. Another guy shouts your name in the hallway with his best friend (who is a girl and his butt buddy... you have to know them to understand) everyday you pass by them, and it's not even the right pronunciation (all in good fun).

Yep, that's freshman (and most likely, sophomore) year for me.

Random people in the hallway that I don't really know shout my name in the hallway...

The scary thing is, the person who sings about me is a little obsessed...
I walk to the back of the room, and he's still looking at me... STOP IT.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]