News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterPenguin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzY4SGgEB7g&feature=player_embedded

Pure win. What went through their brains:

"Let's take a file format, and take away a feature, give it a new name, and presto!"

Winter

Oh hell yeah, NSM should go green :D

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was freaking great.

Winter

A few weeks ago I was looking at the thing that tells you what the members and guests are looking at, and I read

Guest: Printing the Word Association Topic

WTF

universe-X

If you've ever tried printing a topic, it actually shows the print screen for it. It's like all the posts on all pages, I believe.

Winter

Ruto

It's his/her printer  :D

But yeah...not a good idea. I mean, that thread isn't nearly as epic as this one.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

I did 90 minutes of the most ridiculous yoga yesterday.  I mean wtf, they want me to balance on one leg while holding the other up at a 90 degree angle behind me and stretching my arms straight from the ground to the air.

And some other even more crazy things.  Like balancing on my shoulders while pointing my legs first straight up, and then at a 90 degree angle behind me.

me irl
[close]

Ruto

:D Why were you doing yoga?

@Slow: Yeah, it's that awesome...

>__>

Presentations today were a disaster. No one could start in the first hour because the equipment wasn't available yet, way too many people talked for 5-10 minutes then showed an even longer clip. People in the same group REPEATED each other because they didn't know someone else was already doing that topic, and of course, bad planning/slides in general...We had 2 hours and we ran out of time.  It's a circus but no one's having fun.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

I shut off the clock in my room. I woke up 5 minutes ago... literally and it sucks!

and my boss just called and I get to go to work... yay me!

Winter

Yesterday i woke up late, cause I DREAMPT that my mom called me in sick.

So I was like I can sleep in. My mom walked in and was like GO TO SCHOOL

And I was like but you called me in sick, you should've seen the look on her face.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Ruto on December 11, 2010, 12:24:26 PM:D Why were you doing yoga?

I ran cross country my first two years of high school but then I stopped cause school and loss of interest.  But I was fit.  Now I'm much less fit.  Fixing that.  But not just with yoga.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

I ate so much pie....oh so much pie..

but why did they have to be 99 cents?  Why? 
-

universe-X

Partied with my friend :D Fun stuff. Tired now.

KefkaticFanatic

Mass Effect 3 and Elder Scrolls V announcements...today was a good day.

me irl
[close]