News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

As long as its not ANOTHER pokemon fan fiction, I'd be interested in reading it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 09, 2010, 11:16:27 AMAs long as its not ANOTHER pokemon fan fiction, I'd be interested in reading it.

Lol.  There are fanfic writers here?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Cobraroll

^Hmm... the entire "Story Telling" forum is full.

And I claim to have started the trend!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

You may claim to have started it, but I just posted it because I really wanted to see how well my writing style affected general people. Not to mention I wrote my first chapter some 3 years ago.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Cobraroll on December 09, 2010, 11:45:03 AM^Hmm... the entire "Story Telling" forum is full.

And I claim to have started the trend!

And you obviously think yours is the best. -_-

Also, you can't claim to have "started" Pokemon fanfics. That doesn't even make sense...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Brassman388

I may be returning for awhile. Hopefully to get more arrangements done.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 09, 2010, 01:23:46 PMAnd you obviously think yours is the best. -_-

Also, you can't claim to have "started" Pokemon fanfics. That doesn't even make sense...

More like he started the fic trend on nsm?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

The Deku Trombonist

GaryOak

I want to start arranging again:(. I should buy a proper notation software, Finale Notepad is just way too limited.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

Had a 8==D drawn on my cheek after waking up on the bus today. I'm gonna have to get that guy back. Bad >:)

Also, exams next week ftl

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dude

Tranzlater

We don't get off till Dec 21st.
Back on July 3rd.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.