News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's been scientifically proven that music skills improve math somehow...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

DrP

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 02, 2010, 01:53:58 PMCP is for Cal Poly? Over here, CP is college prep and it's one of the lower level classes.

Yep... at my High School, CP classes were the lowest level.

It's official... I am only registered for a 4 Unit Class, Business Calc... 3 more classes I need to sneak into!

Harvest

I hate having to double space my work...

so much paper used..
-

SlowPokemon

Grounded from the computer today and tomorrow.

My dad hasn't figured out that my DS goes on the internet. ::)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on December 02, 2010, 01:56:50 PMI'm pretty sure you see such high grades all the time, is because everyone that likes music is smart.  And almosteveryone on NSM super smart.  Take me for example!  Or Ruto!.

I lol'd. But thank you! xDDDD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Things are looking good for me.

They opened a section of an EXTREMELY important class!!! WOO! I was the first to register!!!

Also, I put up a part of my concert two weeks ago (it says Carmina Burana) on my submission page. It's pretty epic!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: dahans on December 02, 2010, 07:29:03 AMHave you ever learned latin? I have been learning latin for 5 and a half years already and it is not useless.
http://ancienthistory.about.com/cs/whystudyclassics/a/whystudylatin.htm
Read that. I totally agree with the author.

The points are essentially based off of studying Latin roots.  Which you should have done in middle school.

Learning the language, however, is relatively useless compared to something like Spanish.

Also, I was considering applying to Caltech but they don't have Japanese as a major (or at least minor) option :(

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Harvest on December 02, 2010, 11:16:46 AMAmerican grades seem to be so high always :|

You guys must be geniuses, I mean...a 100 here is pretty much unheard of. Although my school is pretty damn dumb.

My 95 in World Issues is pretty shocking to most people, since like an 80 is considered to be a "really great position to be in" according to my English teacher.  stupid bitch.
The U.S. is ranked 25 in education out of the world's 30 most developed countries.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

and California ranks 48/50 in K-12 education in the country... cause our universities are pretty prestigious in academics: Stanford, UCLA, Berkeley, Cal Poly and UCSD

Harvest

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 02, 2010, 07:24:14 PMThe U.S. is ranked 25 in education out of the world's 30 most developed countries.

I was just wondering if the marking scheme was more lenient which allows for more 100s and such.

Honestly I feel like I deserve a lot of 100s, yet derp derp here is your 96.  Literally no negative comments or mistakes at all yet I get a 96.  Fucking bullshit.
-

universe-X

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 02, 2010, 02:57:02 PMIt's been scientifically proven that music skills improve math somehow...
If you play Mario Paint, you won't believe how much it improves your ability to hear tempos.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Decided to make Harvest a santa hat pic, just because it looks hilarious.

Jamaha

KefkaticFanatic

Ahaha that's fantastic.

Pulling an allnighter on this goddamn history essay that's due on our day off.

me irl
[close]