News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maretocks

Effing.

Stupid cassette video camera recorded a 368mb version of Rusty Bucket. When I converted it to an mp4 it was 86mb.

I need help.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Winter

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Winter

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: MasterPenguin on November 28, 2010, 08:27:21 PMGot 6 games free from steam so far.. I love you steam sales. That's 6 games that I don't need to pirate now.
How'd ju get it for free? It says it 4.99, it said that yesterday too.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MasterPenguin

Contests on the steam forums. There were a dozen yesterday, I won 2. lol

GaryOak

Damn, I want Donkey Kong Country Returns for Wii. And SMG 2 too. Not to speak about Kirby's Epic Yarn. The thing is, I have to be more careful about money 'cause I've spent pretty much during last year. New keyboard(-1100â,¬), a laptop(-1100â,¬), a car(-2500â,¬). I'm gonna end up under the bridge.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Ruto

Quote from: Maretocks on November 28, 2010, 11:46:16 PMStupid cassette video camera recorded a 368mb version of Rusty Bucket. When I converted it to an mp4 it was 86mb.

WK's solution would be to throw it in the dryer :P

@GaryOak
How did you end up with a keyboard more expensive than a laptop ??? Also, maybe a job would help xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MasterPenguin

Quote from: GaryOak on November 29, 2010, 09:55:11 AMDamn, I want Donkey Kong Country Returns for Wii. And SMG 2 too. Not to speak about Kirby's Epic Yarn. The thing is, I have to be more careful about money 'cause I've spent pretty much during last year. New keyboard(-1100â,¬), a laptop(-1100â,¬), a car(-2500â,¬). I'm gonna end up under the bridge.

Just download them. :]

SuperFireKirby

Yes. Download a new car.

And why would a keyboard cost 1100â,¬?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

I've spent alot... someone needs to take away my credit cards and change the password on my Amazon account... ACK!!! I spent $600 dollars in the past 5 days... damn it to hell..

Luckily I get my job back on the 12th, I get a nice check from the government and a FA refund!

Oh, and I got the Other M 50% off on Amazon... now three more wii games for the year!

GaryOak

Well, it's actually a stage piano, not a keyboard. And the laptop cost 800â,¬ but I bought some additional shit with it so it was +300.

I wish I could download my cars and laptops.  :-\

And I wish I could download a job too. >:(

Or even better, download money. 8)
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary