News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maretocks

Effing.

Stupid cassette video camera recorded a 368mb version of Rusty Bucket. When I converted it to an mp4 it was 86mb.

I need help.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Winter

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Winter

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: MasterPenguin on November 28, 2010, 08:27:21 PMGot 6 games free from steam so far.. I love you steam sales. That's 6 games that I don't need to pirate now.
How'd ju get it for free? It says it 4.99, it said that yesterday too.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MasterPenguin

Contests on the steam forums. There were a dozen yesterday, I won 2. lol

GaryOak

Damn, I want Donkey Kong Country Returns for Wii. And SMG 2 too. Not to speak about Kirby's Epic Yarn. The thing is, I have to be more careful about money 'cause I've spent pretty much during last year. New keyboard(-1100â,¬), a laptop(-1100â,¬), a car(-2500â,¬). I'm gonna end up under the bridge.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Ruto

Quote from: Maretocks on November 28, 2010, 11:46:16 PMStupid cassette video camera recorded a 368mb version of Rusty Bucket. When I converted it to an mp4 it was 86mb.

WK's solution would be to throw it in the dryer :P

@GaryOak
How did you end up with a keyboard more expensive than a laptop ??? Also, maybe a job would help xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MasterPenguin

Quote from: GaryOak on November 29, 2010, 09:55:11 AMDamn, I want Donkey Kong Country Returns for Wii. And SMG 2 too. Not to speak about Kirby's Epic Yarn. The thing is, I have to be more careful about money 'cause I've spent pretty much during last year. New keyboard(-1100â,¬), a laptop(-1100â,¬), a car(-2500â,¬). I'm gonna end up under the bridge.

Just download them. :]

SuperFireKirby

Yes. Download a new car.

And why would a keyboard cost 1100â,¬?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

I've spent alot... someone needs to take away my credit cards and change the password on my Amazon account... ACK!!! I spent $600 dollars in the past 5 days... damn it to hell..

Luckily I get my job back on the 12th, I get a nice check from the government and a FA refund!

Oh, and I got the Other M 50% off on Amazon... now three more wii games for the year!

GaryOak

Well, it's actually a stage piano, not a keyboard. And the laptop cost 800â,¬ but I bought some additional shit with it so it was +300.

I wish I could download my cars and laptops.  :-\

And I wish I could download a job too. >:(

Or even better, download money. 8)
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary