News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

My dad told me to line up at the church if I want turkey -__-

Yeah, we don't celebrate it either but at least my older sister and fat sister are away to celebrate it with their friends.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Well, the Canadian Thanksgiving is useless...

Ours has some meaning (other than the Pilgrim/Indian thingy)... It allows us Americans to kill tons of turkeys, watch football and sleep earlier so we wake up at 4:30 tomorrow to go to stores, which kicks off the Christmas Shopping Season.

I'm just glad I'm working on Saturday rather than tomorrow (though I could do it again if I had to)

twgplayer7

All I care about is that my mom remembers to get me a CR2025 battery tomorrow... I really want to play my Silver!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

THAT'S SOME TATY LOOKING FOOD YOU HAVE THERE CHANCE.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Not to be cocky, but I make a damn good pie.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 25, 2010, 09:27:03 PM

Not to be cocky, but I make a damn good pie.

Not to be cocky, but I've seen/made better

KefkaticFanatic

And you're a twat if you think you can judge the taste by looking at it.

me irl
[close]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

The crust looks pretty pathetic.  But pumpkin pie is pumpkin pie.  Otherwise...DELICIOUS.

KefkaticFanatic

I was too lazy to make a fancy crust.  Plus it was only for the family dinner, not some contest or something.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

I think Kefka's pie looks tasty.

Also, no school today because of shitty temperature and black ice. Woo.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Actually, KF's pumpkin pie looks pretty good. Our pumpkin pie was delicious as well. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.