News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Could it all be an act? Or is there a chance that...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on November 23, 2010, 09:36:50 PMWhat about earthquakes?

We haven't had a huge one since Northridge in 1994. We get mild tremors (like the Easter Quake) but it's just normal stuff. The bay area gets less than we do. Right now, USGS is still waiting on the "Big One" that will flatten Los Angeles (WOOHOO!). I'll be laughing from my place in SLO or from my house in Washington!

Jub3r7

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Ruto

Lined up at the bookstore to use a 50% off coupon. 25 minutes of my life to save $17.

At least I didn't use the coupon to buy Twilight like the girl behind me. That's sure to end with disappointment  :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

GaryOak

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 24, 2010, 12:57:02 PMI bet you're the first person ever in the entire world to post that in this thread.

Yeah, I know. Someone had to do that so I thought it would be me as well.

I've been trying to make some piano videos lately but there's one problem. It's no matter how I am placing the camera, the reflection of my head will also be on the piano. That's irritating and I don't want that. Damn varnishing!
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

SuperFireKirby

Black Friday tomorrow. Time for some great deals.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

I'm more concerned with it being Thanksgiving today...mmm food.

So what's everyone's favorite thanksgiving food?

I have to say that my favorite is sweet potatoes/sweet potato casserole. MMMM that is good stuff...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Winter

KefkaticFanatic

Sweet potato casserole is good.  My mom is making some.

I shall make the pumpkin pie and potato au gratin :D

me irl
[close]

DrP

I've been making the turkey... basting it every 30 minutes.

I'm making my specialty sweet potatoes and mashed potatoes (the loaded ones) in a few hours

Roz~

I'm not eating anything special because we don't celebrate Thanksgiving.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.