News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 23, 2010, 05:26:56 AMYEA SNOW DAY

Also, inorite Hugo.  That really is quite...bad.

Rage. WHAT.  Where is my snow day?! 

This whole Canada snow thing is all a lie!
-

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

Screw all you, my only days off are when we're inside waiting for a massive massive hurricane to hit us.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER. THE BRAIN IS THE LEADER.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

WOW how did I not know until now that there's going to be a Kingdom Hearts 3D. :|
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Yesterday, I got a sudden craving to listen to Misery Business by Paramore. Not until now have I understood why all my fellow teenagers enjoy Paramore as I do now. Good stuff.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

I started listening to it.

GENERIC ROCK INTRO

CHORDCHORDCHORDCHORDCHORDCHORDCHORDCHORDCHORDCHORDCHORD
DIFFERENTCHORDDIFFERENTCHORDDIFFERENTCHORDDIFFERENTCHORDDIFFERENTCHORD
CHORDAGAINCHORDAGAINCHORDAGAINCHORDAGAINCHORDAGAINCHORDAGAINCHORDAGAIN

HERE COMES A CHORUS WITH CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDS

Oh, and the singer sounds like every other female rock singer.

Ew.

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

And now for a lesson on bias.
[deleted after about 30 minutes of typing, and acknowledging how stupid it sounded]

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 23, 2010, 02:42:02 PMScrew all you, my only days off are when we're inside waiting for a massive massive hurricane to hit us.

Really??? MY only days off were when we had a fire my sophomore year and we had 2 days off.

Florida gets hurricane stuff every year. California is just way too "bland" for any special weather. no snow days, no tornado sirens... the closest thing we have to a disaster is a nuclear meltdown.

Ruto

Quote from: drpamplemousse on November 23, 2010, 09:34:44 PMReally??? MY only days off were when we had a fire my sophomore year and we had 2 days off.

Florida gets hurricane stuff every year. California is just way too "bland" for any special weather. no snow days, no tornado sirens... the closest thing we have to a disaster is a nuclear meltdown.

What about earthquakes?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

No hurricane days this year I'm afraid.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 23, 2010, 07:39:11 PMI started listening to it.

GENERIC ROCK INTRO

CHORDCHORDCHORDCHORDCHORDCHORDCHORDCHORDCHORDCHORDCHORD
DIFFERENTCHORDDIFFERENTCHORDDIFFERENTCHORDDIFFERENTCHORDDIFFERENTCHORD
CHORDAGAINCHORDAGAINCHORDAGAINCHORDAGAINCHORDAGAINCHORDAGAINCHORDAGAIN

HERE COMES A CHORUS WITH CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDS

Oh, and the singer sounds like every other female rock singer.

Ew.
lolz, so true. But they have much better songs than Misery Business.

GaryOak

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Jub3r7

Wow, it's been revealed to certain people on this website how insane I am.

Don't worry too much, I'm not always like that... :p

SlowPokemon

Quote from: GaryOak on November 24, 2010, 09:36:42 AMIma bored.

I bet you're the first person ever in the entire world to post that in this thread.

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 24, 2010, 12:56:26 PMWow, it's been revealed to certain people on this website how insane I am.

Question mark?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 24, 2010, 12:56:26 PMWow, it's been revealed to certain people on this website how insane I am.

Doesn't bother me ;)

Like I said, we all are insane XD