my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

I never wanted to know the ending. it's always sad when something ends :(

universe-X

Voldemort and that main headmaster guy dies, Harry lives. :)

Shadoninja

Amber Valley isn't that hard of a song to learn despite it's appearance.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Quote from: universe-X on November 19, 2010, 09:47:12 PMVoldemort and that main headmaster guy dies, Harry lives. :)

D: you mean the good guys win, but lose in a way too?

How will i sleep at night? I never really did sleep well but now it will be WORSE!!!!!!

Shadoninja

HOW WILL I EVER SLEEP AT NI-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Winter

Today I got my mom to play the repetitive part (right hand) of Lavender Town while i played bass and melody (all piano)

'twas cool

EDIT: Saria has my mom's birthday.

odd.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: winterkid09 on November 19, 2010, 11:23:03 PMD: you mean the good guys win, but lose in a way too?

How will i sleep at night? I never really did sleep well but now it will be WORSE!!!!!!

You should already know about Dumbledore's death if you read the sixth book. :P

Also, I hate people who say they looove the movies, they're soooo good, but have never read a book--Harry Potter or otherwise. Their opinions don't matter at all to me. xD

Also.
Quote from: Shadoninja on November 19, 2010, 11:23:57 PMHOW WILL I EVER SLEEP AT NI-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ROFL
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

Quote from: Ruto on November 19, 2010, 08:22:14 PMIs anyone not watching the Harry Potter movie today?

The cinema here doesn't even show half of the new films. We didn't even get Toy Story 3. As there are three showings a week, I somehow doubt we'll get HP either before it's taken off the program.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Roz~

Same here. I remember when Twilight was out and girls were almost crying because the cinema here didn't show it. Good for them.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

IGN put out an article called "The Top 25 DS Games"--lets see if you like their choices. :P

http://ds.ign.com/articles/921/921522p2.html

Roz~

SlowPokemon

How is Mario Kart DS the best one. That makes no sense. And Phoenix Wright isn't even in the top ten. :-\

Roz~

Of course Mario games are going to be in at least the top 3. And wtf, Spirit Tracks in 6th place? Wtf. It only was meh.

Shadoninja

space invaders extreme is pretty good. dragon quest IX was awesome except the vocation(job) system was a bit suck. nintendogs rofl -_-. overall the choices were a massive MEH

SuperFireKirby

Kind of meh-ish. But then again, I should expect something like this from IGN. They placed Dark Cloud 2 only at #31 on the Greatest 100 PS2 games of all time. Should have been higher.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!