The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

So I got a B flat trumpet.. and i learned the B flat minor and major scales and did some improvisation. it really hurts.

Ruto

Quote from: Saria on November 18, 2010, 03:58:12 PMI found out Santa isn't real when I was in 2nd grade. Ruto always told me to read all year. One of my presents is a book. I asked Ruto did she give it to me. She made it more obvious by saying "uuuuuuuhhhhh." Damn you, Ruto! I stopped getting presents in 4th grade. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( I regret being so smart. :'(

Also, didn't you catch us wrapping up presents at midnight when you were 9? You should ask the sisters with more money for gifts, it isn't my fault if they decide to give you clothes. I've got to save up to get you that new piano -__-

Quote from: winterkid09 on November 18, 2010, 04:22:34 PMSo I got a B flat trumpet.. and i learned the B flat minor and major scales and did some improvisation. it really hurts.

Dunno, but would earplugs help? Not to shut out the sound completely but possibly to save your hearing o__o

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on November 18, 2010, 04:43:36 PMAlso, didn't you catch us wrapping up presents at midnight when you were 9? You should ask the sisters with more money for gifts, it isn't my fault if they decide to give you clothes. I've got to save up to get you that new piano -__-

Dunno, but would earplugs help? Not to shut out the sound completely but possibly to save your hearing o__o

It probably hurts the lips, not the ears... it takes a bit to get used to

Winter

I have a mute, but it's not my ears, it's my mouth.. eck

oh yeah ruto! i got far enough in mystery dungeon to rescue you, but my ds broke.

Shadoninja

I tried the trumpet once... big epic fail that was.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jub3r7

We all say out loud that we realized that Santa wasn't real, but on the inside, we still believe...

...Or is that just me?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 18, 2010, 04:54:11 PMWe all say out loud that we realized that Santa wasn't real, but on the inside, we still believe...

...Or is that just me?

When I was living in North Pole, Alaska, the post office (seriously) had huge bags of mail sent by little kids trying to mail the north pole. sadly, they were never read.

Shadoninja

mails sent by little kids is an excellent source for heat.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Ruto

I'd wear earplugs if if I can hear it from a block away o__o. Also I searched hi-low for my game. Can't find it...so heyy no worries.

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 18, 2010, 04:54:11 PMWe all say out loud that we realized that Santa wasn't real, but on the inside, we still believe...

...Or is that just me?

Actually I've never heard of Santa until I started school. But that could be true...my physics teacher passed out a flyer as a holiday surprise about how it was not scientifically possible for Santa to do his job and the class of 16 year olds were all "lol, wtf". Until this guy said, "Have you heard of magic?" Hmm.

Quote from: winterkid09 on November 18, 2010, 04:58:43 PMWhen I was living in North Pole, Alaska, the post office (seriously) had huge bags of mail sent by little kids trying to mail the north pole. sadly, they were never read.

I've heard of that. The parents are supposed to send their letters up there too, so the post office can send them BACK to the kids with a North Pole return address.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

AWWWW. :P

I am mad at my parents for never officially telling me Santa isn't real. ::) I hated that so much. They still haven't, by the way. They just assume I have realized it by now; they haven't brought up the subject once. My youngest sibling is my sister who is in sixth grade. It's getting a little ridiculous.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

I believed in the tooth fairy 'til 4th grade. Damn....

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on November 18, 2010, 05:48:03 PMI believed in the tooth fairy 'til 4th grade. Damn....
I believed in the tooth fairy until one morning when I told my Dad that the tooth fairy didn't leave me a dollar the night before for my tooth. I go in my bedroom half an hour later to find a dollar under my pillow.  Pretty obvious, even when I was 8.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

I stopped believing in god, santa, and all that made up bullshit extremely early.

However, I played along with the Santa game for a while.
-