News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

*raises hand*

Speaking of sandvagina moderators.

Quote from: chenchen21621 on November 09, 2010, 06:24:02 PMMy Platinum team Pokemon all have names, specially picked by me!
Ares the Lucario- Named after the Greek god of war, it fits because I use him in competitive battling, naturally.
Tayler the Emoleon- Random name I picked up, but I've grown attatched to it.
Sammy the Staraptor- Named after my deceased dog. I saw it fit.
Bella the Bibarel- Named after this young girl I sometimes babysit. She's sweet and so is my Bibarel!
Sparkster the Raichu- I added the suffix -ster to spark and got a name.
Kendra the Roserade- Named after a character in one of my Pokemon fics. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

EDIT: Unnecessary image is unnecessary. Nuked.
Quote from: King of Lucario on November 10, 2010, 05:53:52 AMChenchen21621, you've received a warning for smiley abuse, attaching a large and pointless image to your post as well as a set of equally pointless hyperlinks (which have now been nuked by me.)

Don't do any of this again or further action will be taken.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jub3r7

If I ran up to a random stranger in the Pokemon world and gave them a present, what would be inside the box?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Harvest

Best not to wonder about situations in the...goddamn...pokemon world..
-

FallenPianist

Wow...I'm actually re-doing LoZ Oracle of ages and i'm stuck in goddamn level 7 (jabu-jabu's belly)
Even after nearly 10 years this dungeon is pretty hard...

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 17, 2010, 06:39:19 PMThis is my latest post on PokeCharms, in the "Films That You Think Deserve a Sequel" thread.

Ugh. GTFO.

And this topic should be called "Underappreciated Books That Were Turned Into Overhyped, Popular, and Crappy Movies"

Who thinks I'll get banned.
I deleted all my cookies and internet history stuffs in order to gain access to their forums once. More. Successful it was.

I think I'll make another account.

Edit: Ohoho, look who made a Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread on Pokecharms. You shouldn't have graced them with such awesomeness Slow.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 18, 2010, 11:19:17 AMEdit: Ohoho, look who made a Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread on Pokecharms. You shouldn't have graced them with such awesomeness Slow.

LOL I also made a The Person Below Me thread. And I stole their Ctrl-V game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

HO! Surprise surprise!

Quote from: My InboxYou have just been sent a personal message by Pokecharms Forums on Pokecharms Forums.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

SlowPokemon,

You have received a warning for being rude to other members in regards to the message:
Re: Films you think deserve a sequel/sequels.

Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,
The Pokecharms Forums Team.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Dude

universe-X

Saria

Today, I found out my friend still believes in Santa. We're 6th graders.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Winter

Shadoninja

wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait

santa isn't real?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Saria

I found out Santa isn't real when I was in 2nd grade. Ruto always told me to read all year. One of my presents is a book. I asked Ruto did she give it to me. She made it more obvious by saying "uuuuuuuhhhhh." Damn you, Ruto! I stopped getting presents in 4th grade. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( I regret being so smart. :'(
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday