News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 16, 2010, 05:49:19 PMThis Friday, me and my friend are going to get his deep fryer out of the attic. We may end up frying everything within his kitchen by the end of the day.

even the fridge?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Toss the whole fridge in.

>__>

Today my dad saw a bottle of ketchup on the ground on the way to the supermarket. He got excited because he said he wouldn't need to buy ketchup anymore. He picked it up when no one came back for it and then checked to see if it was opened. It wasn't, so I couldn't even use that excuse for him not to pick food from the ground.

Anyway he took it home and then told my (fat) sister about his lucky day after she had eaten a ton of fries with the ketchup.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on November 16, 2010, 07:03:11 PMHmm no, I wasn't.

Lucky you. I'd do anything for school to end now... only 1 month left... meh.

Same. I do have a 2 day week next week for Thanksgiving, then 1 week of class and then finals and then I get 3 weeks off for Noël!

Harvest

To the library to study!

I wish I had intellectual friends that would come with me...one is coming tonight...but he only listens to my rants and gives the occasional "yeah, I know" or whatnot.  haha.

I'm glad my favourite teacher though agrees with my views on immigration and that blasted multiculturalism.  I have an interview with him tomorrow though on my essay on immigration...unfortunately....I haven't done much research at all really..which is why I'm going to the library..

-

SuperFireKirby

You know you're smart when you have your own personal yes man.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

3 day vacation next week for Thanksgiving, wtf.

I've only gotten 13 hours of sleep in the past 3 days... I need to shape myself back up again...

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Study period success.

Now to plan that essay.
-

Jub3r7

Theater was depressing today.

This one girl in my group~ she wrote her monologue while arguing with her ex-boyfriend, saying how she had been cheating on him.
He told her that he didn't care, that he still loved her...
She said that he was the only  guy she ever truly cared about.

The monologue included "Another reason I hate you is because on the inside, I think I might still love you."
It was directed at him.
He died last night, from a bullet to the head after protecting another girl from getting raped...

Another girl in my group could related to that.
Her boyfriend had committed suicide earlier in the year, leaving a note...

The original girl had a rough week. Her older brother had died from a gunshot on the way home, a few days before her ex died.

We took her to the counseling office...
The other girl said not to go to Mrs. [pseudonym A], because she had sent her to a mental hospital when she was crying one day.
She suggested seeing Mr. [pseudonym B], because he was more laid-back or something.

Me and the other girl came back to class, we discussed how the monologue I selected had really deep meaning in one of the lines...

"We are all mad, crazy, nuts, psycho. It's true.
Walk down the street and look into the eyes of the man or woman you walk past.
It's hidden...
It's hidden.
I forget who said that we are all living quiet lives of desperation, but I believe we are.
The smiles, the charms... it's all fake. All smokescreen.
...We all suffer within, don't we?"

I want to maybe become a psychologist some day. To save people from this...
torture. I have experienced it, many others have been experiencing it.
I walk down the hall, and see it in the eyes of the boy or girl that I walk past...

Harvest

-

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

universe-X

^ ^^ lol

Jub3r7- where the hell do you live!? o.o

Jub3r7

Maybe the discussion I was having with the girl was bull, but the facts are all real...

I live in the South U.S., but her ex had actually moved to Virginia.

They were on the phone when they were arguing...
This one girl that uses his phone all the time told her what happened...
Quote"You must feel like a b****, don't you?"

SlowPokemon

This is my latest post on PokeCharms, in the "Films That You Think Deserve a Sequel" thread.

Quote from: zodberg on November 14, 2010, 08:16:17 PMBut... the "Epic movie" and "Date Movie" movies all carry on the same wit and humor of the original Scary Movie movies only without limitation to making fun of scary movies (or even the movies denoted by the title).

Ugh. GTFO.

And this topic should be called "Underappreciated Books That Were Turned Into Overhyped, Popular, and Crappy Movies"

Who thinks I'll get banned.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.